sportsnews.com.au re-launched

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

After a lot of work over the last few weeks SportsNews.com.au has returned biger and better than ever. It has a professional look and feel and is offering steady and regular news updates.

Its a great source for Rugby League and other sports news. Well worth a look.

http://www.sportsnews.com.au

don't know was created before hand. Do you want to fix it up byso?

Daniel does have something to do with it Fluffy.

He created it himself and his genius is absolutely appreciated by all connected to SportsNews.com.au...

Thank you and to anybody wanting to create any website - Zap's your man!

thanks haig. It was my pleasure.

Haig - whats the latest on the Hill and Hicks. Do you reckon they will play?? Naming an extra 2 players (matai, creary) tells me they might be out.

How do you reckon we will go on Saturday night?

Hi Wheel,

Des said on Tuesday that Hicks will definitely play.

He said Hill was less certain and will have to prove his fitness, although he'll give the veteran, who im expecting will mark Mark Gasnier, until Saturday to do so.

How do i reckon we'll go? I think we're specials... If we play like we have the first three rounds, we'll win comfortably - and that is even allowing for a little improvement from the Dragons.

One point that is very important though; we've won our games thus far by dominating in the forwards.

If you compare any pack we've faced in the first three rounds (Warriors, Sharks, Storm) to the Dragons pack, you'll struggle in convincing yourself we've been tested by any better (possibly with the exception of the Warriors).

Our pack is dynamic but must be switched on if we are to win this match.

I think with BK in there and Watmough in such sublime form - they will definitely be switched on.

Thanks Haig, agree the forwards are the key, it will be interesting to see how the Dragons front up as well. Good news about Hicks

awesome news haig. hope Hill is fit, he has been on fire so far

Thanks Haig

I think our forwads have it as a unit.

I also think that our backs stack up pretty good (with Hill) considering Alby is playing as one centre.

Our wingers definatly have the edge.

sheesh is this an Iraq war zone.........Oh well no different from any other day.... :lol: :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2