Sponsors on Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Was looking at the Bronco's jersey and couldn't help but think that NRMA, their major sponsor is getting ripped off, as their branding on the front of the Jersey was overwhelmed by Sportsbet which has the back of the jersey.

The same thing would apply to a lot of teams and their sponsors.  Why pay a Million a season to have the front when you can pay a quarter of that and have more prominent branding on the back?

difficult problem trying to fit big corporates on a small piece of fabric, ahh, remember the days of Pepsi, they were quality jerseys

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Was looking at the Bronco's jersey and couldn't help but think that NRMA, their major sponsor is getting ripped off, as their branding on the front of the Jersey was overwhelmed by Sportsbet which has the back of the jersey.

The same thing would apply to a lot of teams and their sponsors.  Why pay a Million a season to have the front when you can pay a quarter of that and have more prominent branding on the back?
gotta say I love Hans on the back of their jersey. I wouldn't of got my free ticket 6 rows back if they weren't on there :)

CLIT COMMANDER link said:

We won't have that problem for some time, so why worry?
LoL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4