Speedsters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love the way Parker uses his head to get penalties. He got one on his first hit-up of the night.
I don't know if opposition players don't like redheads but he cops high shots every match. He's a very committed young man.
He's brave, he cops a lot of flack on here, but he'll always make that crucial tackle and puts his hand up for those tough carry's off our line.

I'm convinced Phil Gould does not like Manly.

Jason Saab races away to score and all Gus could blab on about was the never give up attitude of the Chooks front rower who was 10 metres back and losing ground. Not once did he mention Harper's good play to get it to the Volvo or the fact that it was his 26th try of the year.

I'm convinced Phil Gould does not like Manly.

Jason Saab races away to score and all Gus could blab on about was the never give up attitude of the Chooks front rower who was 10 metres back and losing ground. Not once did he mention Harper's good play to get it to the Volvo or the fact that it was his 26th try of the year.
Worth the cost of the Foxtel sub just to avoid that bloke

Sick of the love for the Roosters coming from 9. Gus "I asked for Uncle Nick's blessing before going to the Panthers" Gould is one of the worst. You got the feeling last night one of the Roosters could take off the head of the Manly player and it would be entirely justified, play on, Manly are whingers.

He's brave, he cops a lot of flack on here, but he'll always make that crucial tackle and puts his hand up for those tough carry's off our line.
When Brad's carrying the ball out from our line he seems to make a hard 2 or 3 metres on every run. Rarely gets stopped in his tracks. Never stays down for penalties even though he gets hit in the head more often than not. Sets an example and leads the way for the more naturally gifted and skilful players in the team.

Sick of the love for the Roosters coming from 9. Gus "I asked for Uncle Nick's blessing before going to the Panthers" Gould is one of the worst. You got the feeling last night one of the Roosters could take off the head of the Manly player and it would be entirely justified, play on, Manly are whingers.
Case in point the first Turbo try

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10