Speed changes everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can you believe this is banned in 4 crucial markets which are obviously stopping me get those extra 5 likes i need and desire....

Syria, Iran, Cuba, North Korea

The injustice is real people. free speech IS censored.

I'm curious (oh and also outraged...but at least youtube hasn't banned your vids like they've done to my footy ones!)

where was I? Oh yeah...

I'm curious to know which one of those 4 banned markets was going to give you the two likes?

I'm curious (oh and also outraged...but at least youtube hasn't banned your vids like they've done to my footy ones!)

where was I? Oh yeah...

I'm curious to know which one of those 4 banned markets was going to give you the two likes?
Filmed on the Syrian border last year during the short war with Turkey. Indoctrinated 4 locals with the readings of Des and the seaeagles. They my guys.

Exhibit B

oh my goodness he was quick and brilliant. We forget just how quick he was. So sad he wasn't taught to also be able to steer the team around the park and to have that real grit when the chips are down. Fabulous player... just could have been an all time superstar! Great great memories - thank you

Graham Eadie Tribute
Check out the speed of the 15 stone heavy weight champion of the world fullback

Thanks Bozo - the most complete fullback of our time and yes how could such a big man - so powerful also be as quick as he was and great on his feet? I have said before he could run through you, over you, past you and around you.

Some absolute pearls amongst that lot. Ironically, Manly’s lack of speed almost cost us the first try. Unsurprisingly, it was all down to Turbo for the second.
7:02 from the highlights real and just seconds for disaster for the Dragons
Tommy turned on his turbo jets and it was all over red rover

* Exhilarating Speed is Cocaine on the field *

Speaking of Cocaine on the field.
I would have loved to seen this guy in our backline

Super Speed Slains opponents in every sport

Found this clip on one of our Great fast bowlers and fierce competitor

0:16 seconds into the clip
Thommo .. The ball would come like a missile . You broke blokes arms , You broke blokes legs I hit them in the pads and they had to get carried off

0:22 seconds
Thommo .. If you get hit it was broken, Your ribs were broken , Your arms were broken ,What ever was broken , Dismantled . It was really really quick

1:24 seconds
Thommo .... If some one annoyed me and I did my lolly..... Mate I could literally put you in hospital

Last edited:
Black is beautiful and fast as well

The God gifted Black DNA for speed is unmatched

Black dominating the 100 sprints

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4