• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just read a couple of threads on oee where they were SERIOUSLY discussing

1. playing monaghan at outside centre (comparing him to berrigan) and travis burns at hooker.

2. Another bloke had watmough at hooker and monaghan in the centres.

3 .another suggested orford and monaghan split the first receiver role 50/50 to really bamboozle the opposition.

LORD GIVE US ALL STRENGTH!

Think if you implemented #3. It would be bamboozling for everyone. Talk about a constant switch from the "sublime" to the "ridiculous". It would be more priceless than a pantomime.

Comment on #1. "Outside Centre"? What, is Monaghan going to Union now? Doesn't League have left and right Centre?

The one positive about Monaghan going to Centre? Less distance for the ball to travel on its trajectory into the crowd and therefore less chance of an intercept............

oh dear lord. There is the odd indulgance in armchair coaching and then there is the most ridiculously large amount of tosh!

I see OEE is having a "Clearance Sale" too. Aaron's still trying to flog off his stubby holders. He was trying to give them away at times last year.

I wonder if he's trying to sell an "alleged journalist, steeped in positivity and expert in the making of choclate souffle from any substance. Goes by the name of Haig".

3 OEE stubby holder for $16!!!!!

Why the things you could do. Have a stubby in one, make sure the wife has hers and then get one for the kids and get that gear into them from an early age! Stubby holders for the WHOLE family!!!!! What a bargain.

Not to mention you can get 6 for $32 and give them out as memorable gifts to friends and family at Christmas, weddings, bar mitzvahs and circumcision parties.

The mind boggles.

i do not jest lads.they tossed these brainstorms around like a group of pondering professors.one fellow suggested that monaghan might be a little slower than berrigan which might make the switch difficult.

Which thread is it. I might lend them some wisdom in the morning.

Though it will probably be completely lost on them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4