Spamfest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone use Blokada?
Blocks adds in Apps as well.
I don't as the ads pay for the site. It takes a lot of work and money to keep the site up and running. I spend about 8 hours a week on various things like development and server maintenance and the server, backup services and traffic all come with price tag (in USD) just the domain name costs $30 a year so for me the ads are a necessary evil and I have them.shown because that helps pay for some of the costs.

I don't draw a wage from the site and have to put my money into it as well so for me I see it as a small token of thanks to show the ads

Join up as a premium member, it works out just a few cents per day, makes using the site a breeze, and helps Dan keep the whole show going. For which we can be grateful!

I don't as the ads pay for the site. It takes a lot of work and money to keep the site up and running. I spend about 8 hours a week on various things like development and server maintenance and the server, backup services and traffic all come with price tag (in USD) just the domain name costs $30 a year so for me the ads are a necessary evil and I have them.shown because that helps pay for some of the costs.

I don't draw a wage from the site and have to put my money into it as well so for me I see it as a small token of thanks to show the ads
Sorry I meant when not on Silvertails.

Happy to be premium member (and tipping comp) to contribute.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4