Souths make it an 8 point buffer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
They have beaten the cowgirls this arvo, now our nearest rival parra is 3rd on 22 points

With any luck not for long

Yep i think that pretty much counts the Cows out from going past us, they would have to win 6/6 and us 1/6.

Tomorrow night is going to suck, don't want either team to win

All we can hope is that the Eels and the Broncos bash the living **** out of each other tonight and add to their injury list for the next two weeks.

Our remaining 6 games aren't givens by any means, if we aren't on it I can see us feasibly losing 3 or 4 of those games.

The Warriors and Souths seem to be coming into some good form and are battling hard in every game. Eels will be tough. We'll get an idea of how Broncos are travelling tonight with all their injuries. Newcastle should be a win, but they are never easy and by making it a '97 GF memorial match it'll fire them up. Dragons have got most of their players back now and will have 4 or 5 weeks to get some combinations going before they meet us, will be interested to see how their run home develops over the next few weeks

It's no easy run home by any means. I think we have enough points on the board to be sure of a top 4 spot, but top 2 isn't a foregone conclusion.

Manly v Parra is a huge game next weekend. If we can beat them we seal 2nd place by my reckoning. It will not be easy.

We have a poor record there and every moronic Eel will be there to boo Jamie Lyon.

Let me think about how that will happen. My guess:
"Jamie's a wanker" every 20 seconds would probably do it! :)

I hope they get a very tough game tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2