Souths Chase O'Meley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths Chase O'Meley

I heard on the Radio that the Rabbitohs want to sign Mark O'Meley not sure how much hes getting paid by the Dogs or when his current contract ends.
Don't know how much money the Eagles have left in the kitty if any at all but O'Meley would help strengthen our forward pack thats for sure.

He would be a much better option than dead wood King thats for sure at least he knows how the hit line hard in attack and his good in defence.

Souths Chase O'Meley

Was also in the news that they are trying to get Sonny Bill for next year as he will be off contract

Souths Chase O'Meley

Christ ,
They must have the same accountant as the Titans to be fitting all them under the cap.

Souths Chase O'Meley

is salary cap being abolished or something?

Souths Chase O'Meley

Souths have to throw as much bait out as possible - it's the only way they will ever catch anything

Souths Chase O'Meley

thats what i was thinking - given the probability of getting 1 is extremely low then getting 2 dumb enough to go there would be about 1 in 10 biliion

Souths Chase O'Meley

You'd think they have a bit to spend as their 1/2's would be getting paid peanuts.

Jeremy Smith
John Sutton

I reckon would be on $100k each.

Peachey is on match payments.

That's a 1, 6 & 7 earning zip almost.

Souths Chase O'Meley

Omeley would have to be an upgrade if he was to replace King, but i seem to remember there was an issue of payment from the NE days that might have left a sour note for him. Anyone recall that ? Twas similar timeframe to when he had that punchup with Stringer at Gosford.

Souths Chase O'Meley

Souths have a decent pack..........they need to sign a Half and hooker

Souths Chase O'Meley

Also neither Souths nor the Tians would be anywhere near the cap

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4