Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Did anyone see South park last night?

One of the funniest episodes ever.

They took our jjaaarrrbbbss!!

"We're getting back in the pile"

Fat Pizza use to be good, but then they became to entrenched in racism against Australians even though they live in this country. They lost their humour once sleek left.

I think his humour is what kept paulies more outlandish humour in check.

It just seems to be a TV outlet for bulldogs fans these days.

I dont have to pay them anything.

They all think im a grumpy moody bastard, which my girlfriend tends to agree with.

I'd rather just be known as Daniel, Danny or Zap or whatever, but in the mean time snappy zappy makes them laugh so for ****s and giggles I put it in my signature :D

Sorry, it was just because you said the dont do it for nothing, so i wondered how much they did it for. Thats all.

oh i missed that, but im tired and looking forward tot he xmas party this afternoon

what a rip off - party on tuesday. Thats as bad as here - friday but lunchtime. (ok they have a reason since they are covering 2 shifts)

nah ts alright , we had wednesday last year and the day after is just a write off

ooooh

I bags first shot.

We should start taking bets on how long he lasts tomorrow. :twisted:

What ever you do DO NOT ask him about the colours on the AE merchandising. :wink:

No! That's the point. The company he has chosen only do red and white. Good for wine (particularly the red) but not for a footy team!

I have a hang over, and im seriously going to have to crack some heads if this continues :D

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2