Soufs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am really shocked how Souths capitulated this year. I considered them a top 4 certainty at the beginning of the season but they imploded. Sounds like a lot going on with Burgess destabilising the joint towards season's end and gun players either out of form and their marquee player suspended for a brain snap when they needed him most. The club made a very poor decision letting Reynolds go but their number 7 is a good little player and can't be blamed for the team's failure this season. Too good a roster to finish out of the top 8.

Up there with the decision to let Foz go…
I'm actually very comfortable with letting Foz go. (That may be an unpopular opinion for some)

No doubt we would have been better this year with him but I doubt if it would have dramatically moved the needle.

However, on the plus side, The Schu had a crack at 5/8 (ok that didn't work but at least we found out once and for all) and after that failure, the real positive is that we get Brooks next year for hopefully a really good 3-5 years.

I prefer South's to those fu<king Roosters, Eels, Knights everyday of the week. I despise those 3 teams with a passion!!! Hopefully both the Roosters & Knights get humiliated in the first week of the finals! Phew now I can take a deep breath.

I prefer South's to those fu<king Roosters, Eels, Knights everyday of the week. I despise those 3 teams with a passion!!! Hopefully both the Roosters & Knights get humiliated in the first week of the finals! Phew now I can take a deep breath.
yeah, just listening to Blobbo at the Roosters pressers and especially after a win is so boring to listen to, doesn't he know less is more. The praise he heaps onto his pet players is just hideous. A loss should cut his speech down to about half the time he usually takes hopefully.

Never a bigger indictment on where the club was headed, than Sam Burgess leaving the joint 2 weeks out from the finals

While he may have turned out to be a bit of a scumbag post career off the park, rugby league wise he is a guy that you always visibly saw give his all, was hard as nails and would straight down the line get up his mates who weren’t coming with him, and would drive a culture incorporating those values in the club.

If he doesn’t like what he is seeing and feels the need to walk out like that, there are some deep seated issues in the joint

Never a bigger indictment on where the club was headed, than Sam Burgess leaving the joint 2 weeks out from the finals

While he may have turned out to be a bit of a scumbag post career off the park, rugby league wise he is a guy that you always visibly saw give his all, was hard as nails and would straight down the line get up his mates who weren’t coming with him, and would drive a culture incorporating those values in the club.

If he doesn’t like what he is seeing and feels the need to walk out like that, there are some deep seated issues in the joint
yep, there're in deep wabbit poo alright, going to be so much scrutiny leading into next pre-season if not now. If it goes south quickly wouldn't be at all surprised to see Sammy's name bob up in convo's. The Souths fans will have a big say in who'll coach when Demitripoo eventually get's the tap on the shoulder.

I see your Roosters/Eels & Knights.
But hate more a Storm/Roosters/Eels combo...

yep, there're in deep wabbit poo alright, going to be so much scrutiny leading into next pre-season if not now. If it goes south quickly wouldn't be at all surprised to see Sammy's name bob up in convo's. The Souths fans will have a big say in who'll coach when Demitripoo eventually get's the tap on the shoulder.
I'm hoping it will hangover until after the 1st Round of 2024 in Vegas. Or a the very least, they get on the turps in Vegas before the game and are all suffering a hangover. I suspect though, the off season will get them all focussed and that Mr Crowe might be having a few words to them about making him look bad in the US. We'll see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8