SOS Orford SOS Max Delmege and SOS Carmen Electra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If there is a God can he please help us secure the services of one Matthew Orford to save us having to watch more of the same pathetic performances from our current No. 7 next season. According to his player profile on the Storm website, Orford's ideal dinner date would be with Carmen Electra... come on Maxy Delmege we know you have the power to get Carmen over to God's country and into the Eagles Cheerleading Line-up...perhaps that will secure Orford's services and put us all out of our misery.  We know you have a soft spot for Hoppa so you could kill two birds with one stone and give Hoppa the job of Carmen's bodyguard. Monaghan yesterday tried hard, but it is painfully obvious he is just not up to the task. When he should kick he passes, when he needs to give a quick ball he holds onto it, he just does not have the ability to lead the team and be our main playmaker. Yes he was in good company yesterday as most of the team were woeful, however if players are to look to their Captain for inspiration then what hope do we have. Someone start a poll, who would you prefer at half back for Manly? Monaghan or Menzies. I know Beaver would be getting my vote.... I'm sure he'd do a better job at No. 7. SOS Orford SOS Max Delmege and SOS Carmen Electra come and save us please!!!!

lol,,,,

deadset thought Jye was back out there yesterday!

"The canteen is full Monaghs" no work for you here mate!

I give you the hot tip, Carmen Electra would draw a few more than just Orford down Manly way.30, 000 would pack in every week just to grab a glimpse.Wouldn't exactly be disappointing to have Carmen cheering for the Eags, especially if we were losing. Take your mind off the game.

Carmen Electra wouldn't look out of place in our front row.

At least she puts her pectoral "muscles" to better use than King. The players would bounce off her just as fast as they do off our very own princess.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2