Sorry fellow fans but I'm ****ting myself

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We played 40 minutes only against the cowboys yet piled on 42 in the 2nd half.

Against the broncos i felt we controlled most of the game & was more of an 80 minute hitout at least.

Trust me we're prepared for this,the other thing is even if we're behind in the score we have proven in many games we can come back.Now is that reassuring enough.

stewartbrett said:
I'm gone. My brain swings between daring to entertain that we flog the Warriors. Then as fast as hell it's back to dreading defeat by an unpredictable, nothing to lose, well coached Warriors outfit.

When we were awaiting Manly's clash against the Bronco's, I was worried that Manly were going to exit the finals because it was Darrin Lockyer's last season, but then we won and we're now in the GF. I'm just glad it's the Warriors and not the Storm for once. I know that the Storm weren't in the finals last year because of the Salary Cap but that one doesn't count.
Nothing to lose, they have a GF to lose. They will be extremely nervous, a whole nation riding on their shoulders.

Yes but they are the underdogs and don't have that pressure of expectation (unlike the all blacks). that is the best thing going for them plus their confidence from doing the tigers and the stormdrain.

But ralphie's list shows we have experience and motivation on our side, plus the confidence they have and the consistency they don't. I am in absolutely no doubt we will prepped to go out there and perform at the best we can offer.

If it's tight at the end I think we have more experienced gamebreakers. Matai and Foran will be playing to show the kiwis watching on tv they are also worth cheering (and it's not a test match but a club gf). I'm expecting BIG games from both of them (was anyway actually). I think the stewarts will be like a big wave breaking over this game. they've been waiting for this for 3 years.

Ian Martin tragic said:
Yes but they are the underdogs and don't have that pressure of expectation (unlike the all blacks). that is the best thing going for them plus their confidence from doing the tigers and the stormdrain.

But ralphie's list shows we have experience and motivation on our side, plus the confidence they have and the consistency they don't. I am in absolutely no doubt we will prepped to go out there and perform at the best we can offer.

If it's tight at the end I think we have more experienced gamebreakers. Matai and Foran will be playing to show the kiwis watching on tv they are also worth cheering (and it's not a test match but a club gf). I'm expecting BIG games from both of them (was anyway actually). I think the stewarts will be like a big wave breaking over this game. they've been waiting for this for 3 years.

I like your last sentence about the Stewarts. Best line.
Now I do feel more confident.

OneEyedEagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
31--J%2Bb4EEL.jpg

BE, that should be Gallop's head on that roll.

I wonder if marketing would stock it, I bet it would be a big seller amongst our supporters.

Maybe Rusty or someone can accommodate
Let's see Gallops face, JuLiars face, Cam Smiths face etc

Let's be realistic....we have them right across the Park AND in the mental game as well....they have done well and I coongratulate them, and it's not going to be an easy stroll in the park but this is OUR YEAR...so get a grip Baz!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Let's be realistic....we have them right across the Park AND in the mental game as well....they have done well and I coongratulate them, and it's not going to be an easy stroll in the park but this is OUR YEAR...so get a grip Baz!!

Agree Mark - this is a VERY exciting week ahead!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8