SOO2 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bellamy has sooooooo much to be ashamed for this year but you watch him blame everyone one else.

Bellamy Johns and L.D shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with NSW ever again

Jeez i'm sick of Cooper, why do they keep picking this princess?

Speaking of gutless hacks though, Hayne has been rather transparent tonight.

missing_something link said:
Bellamy has sooooooo much to be ashamed for this year but you watch him blame everyone one else.

Bellamy Johns and L.D shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with NSW ever again

Don't forget the other NSW Selectors:

Bozo, Bob McCarthy and Geoff Gerard

I loved the shot of Bellyache in the coach's box rubbing his hand down his face.  Damn ! NSW just scored.  I was really hoping that QLD was going to keep them scoreless for the rest of the game or even making the half century would have been better.  There needs to be big changes in selectors, coach, & players.

NSW, hang your heads in shame.

eggson link said:
No Manly players, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, wasn't that good. None of them would go down in history as being in the team that lost 5 series in a row.

NSW Player ratings:

1 -0
2 -0
3 -0
4 -0
5 -0
6 -0
7 -0
8 -0
9 -0
10 -0
11 -0
12 -0
13 -0
14 -0
15 -0
16 -0
17 -0

NSW were lucky to score but no player deserved to be rated any higher than what the scoreline should have been.
Am i being harsh?  yeah, but so what.

On the other hand i'll give it to any NSW player who got in the biff and tried to stand up for themselves, that's probably about it.

PS: a HUGE game and still couldn't match 40-0!

PPS: that yippy yippy yi song is the worst thing i've ever heard

eggson link said:
NSW Player ratings:

1 -0
2 -0
3 -0
4 -0
5 -0
6 -0
7 -0
8 -0
9 -0
10 -0
11 -0
12 -0
13 -0
14 -0
15 -0
16 -0
17 -0

NSW were lucky to score but no player deserved to be rated any higher than what the scoreline should have been.
Am i being harsh?  yeah, but so what.

On the other hand i'll give it to any NSW player who got in the biff and tried to stand up for themselves, that's probably about it.

PS: a HUGE game and still couldn't match 40-0!

PPS: that yippy yippy yi song is the worst thing i've ever heard

That's a bit tuff - Hindmarsh made a couple of tackles. gotta be worth 1

:)

Arent those St George players just the best in big games.

Anyone wont to back the Dragons to win the comp with stars like Creaghe, Weyman, Scott and Cooper they should be 25-1 shots.

True Jerry, I'll give O'Donnell a point for the entertainment and even White half a point for scoring the try (anybody could've dropped it given the way things went tonight!) that saved it from being a nil scoreline
;D

Seriously though, did NSW make even one single loooooonely line break?

eggson link said:
True Jerry, I'll give O'Donnell a point for the entertainment and even White half a point for scoring the try (anybody could've dropped it given the way things went tonight!) that saved it from being a nil scoreline
;D

Seriously though, did NSW make even one single loooooonely line break?

Ack it was bad - The worst thing was having to listen to Strelo gob on about how crap we were. I hate the little Gollum like creature.

:D

Sterlo is absolutely terrible at Origin time, he hasn't said a good thing about NSW in years!  The missus hates him.  Is he trying to be impartial?  It ain't working!

I dunno, that was a pretty successful Origin match last night. I'm not a QLDer but since no Manly players were selected (and therefore not injured/suspended) it was a win in my book.

Origin is dead. If it's meant to be the two best teams in the world playing each other then its no wonder RL is in trouble. 

Origin's a joke and I hope no Manly player gets selected in game 3.

The fault lies squarely with the selectors and the coach

As someone said in facebook "You take the Manly out of the Blues, you get a big loss" Last time something like this happened, was in 08 and Brett Stewart spent most of his time on the Bench and well, we know what happened there.

What really p**ses me off is that I will guarantee they take Jamie, Choc, Kingy and probably Stewie for the dead rubber that means absolutely nothing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7