• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done to Beaver, Kite and Belly for making their SOO sides. Yes we will miss them, but we also want Manly players to become Rep players, because it gives us more drawing power to attract talented youngsters and free agents :clap: . Congratulations.

Menzies inclusion into the NSW team , unfortunately robs Manly supporters of seeing The Beaver play his 300th 1st grade game at Brookvale Oval.

Only those fans that travel out to Penrith Stadium on Sunday June 4th will witness this milestone.

I know I'll be making the trip out to Penrith.

i think i will head out - i cant make this weekends game either so its a win for me in that respect - but id prefer him to play at brookie

[quote author=DVS Matt]
[quote author=Garts]
I will head out for it as well.

i recall you saying that you don't travel west.

[/quote]

I dont but I will make an exception for Beaver.

[/quote]

vis a vis Bulldogs game and your softness as i recall

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=DVS Matt]
[quote author=Garts]
I will head out for it as well.

i recall you saying that you don't travel west.

[/quote]

I dont but I will make an exception for Beaver.

[/quote]

vis a vis Bulldogs game and your softness as i recall

[/quote]

huh?

[quote author=Fluffy]
i think i will head out - i cant make this weekends game either so its a win for me in that respect - but id prefer him to play at brookie

How is the Fluffy factor performing this year mate?
[/quote]

not good, seems too many people are relying on it

2/4

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4