SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because he is a better first grade hooker than he has ever been a first grade half.

Croker wouldn't start in the halves at any NRL team......maybe Newcastle next to Milf
Maybe he has just gotten better as a footballer? Look how much he has improved in the last year or so.

He was inconsistent as a 5/8 but had the odd good game.

Anyway it wont happen so ill leave it there.

Here it is all right.
Every one is only as good as their last showing
I feel a little cheeky doing this, I pinched some of your recent post from the Manly v Storm thread, to help you with Perspective time feathered friend, NSW 44 QLD 12 😉
The real sacrificial lambs are the poor NSW Blue sheep that will be slaughtered in Queensland
I’m actually really looking forward to game 3, haven’t felt this confident going into a decider @ Sun corp, since I can’t remember when.
Cant see anything but the blues properly slaughtering your beloved Maroons (again) at their spiritual home, to claim our 4th series win in 5 years.

You’ve finally won me over @Ryan. Even if Jake pumps out half his numbers from last night, Des has to bite the bullet. Shoe can’t be coming off the bench. His game (and match fitness) dictates that he needs to be pumping out 70-80 minute games for the rest of the season.
agreed - I was soo not a fan of Jake at prop but that just shut me up. A top quality performance but you wouldn't expect anything else I guess from him. I just didn't think he had the ability to make yards in the middle. Still a season at prop is different to two games.. well one game so far but yes he shut me up. And the Muppets on here groaning how over rated he is and not worth the money... total dribblers - give yourselves a dozen uppercuts. It doesn't matter where he plays.. every week he is all heart.. all effort and all quality. As every ex player has said about Jake... he does all the 1 percenters nobody else does and nobody else realises especially the Muppets here. He is the heart and soul of every side he plays in and if you ask players even opposition players who they would want in the trenches next to them and Jake would be on just about everyone's list... he certainly would be the first name on every Manly players list that is for sure. Now you Muppets claiming he is over rated and over paid save us all some angst in the future and cut your fingers off so you can't type.

agreed - I was soo not a fan of Jake at prop but that just shut me up. A top quality performance but you wouldn't expect anything else I guess from him. I just didn't think he had the ability to make yards in the middle. Still a season at prop is different to two games.. well one game so far but yes he shut me up. And the Muppets on here groaning how over rated he is and not worth the money... total dribblers - give yourselves a dozen uppercuts. It doesn't matter where he plays.. every week he is all heart.. all effort and all quality. As every ex player has said about Jake... he does all the 1 percenters nobody else does and nobody else realises especially the Muppets here. He is the heart and soul of every side he plays in and if you ask players even opposition players who they would want in the trenches next to them and Jake would be on just about everyone's list... he certainly would be the first name on every Manly players list that is for sure. Now you Muppets claiming he is over rated and over paid save us all some angst in the future and cut your fingers off so you can't type.
Jake was always a fantastic prop, his game has gone backwards a bit since moving to 13. Even under Barrett's coaching he was better at prop than he is in 13 for us now. Still a great player either way but he makes more impact at prop imo.

I feel a little cheeky doing this, I pinched some of your recent post from the Manly v Storm thread, to help you with Perspective time feathered friend, NSW 44 QLD 12 😉

I’m actually really looking forward to game 3, haven’t felt this confident going into a decider @ Sun corp, since I can’t remember when.
Cant see anything but the blues properly slaughtering your beloved Maroons (again) at their spiritual home, to claim our 4th series win in 5 years.
I must say , Nice spicy post feathered friend

I admire your passion for your Blues but the reality is

the Blues will struggle in the fiery Queensland Cauldron

filled with a capacity Maroon crowd screaming for Bloody Blue murder

Because he is a better first grade hooker than he has ever been a first grade half.

Croker wouldn't start in the halves at any NRL team......maybe Newcastle next to Milf
He is a tough player with a proven track record of beating adversity through his career

His whole pedigree is tough and hard

Hooker and being a pig is his position

He does not owe us much more
We now owe him
Great bloke to boot

Froggy is ok by me

He is a tough player with a proven track record of beating adversity through his career

His whole pedigree is tough and hard

Hooker and being a pig is his position

He does not owe us much more
We now owe him
Great bloke to boot

Froggy is ok by me
Croker has developed into a solid Balin style Hooker. However he is too slow to play in the halves. He has my utmost respect and admiration

Last edited:
This is what transpired the last time the Blues & Maroons met at Suncorp (2021 Game Two). Will history repeat itself?

If you want to go by last time winning stats in the fiery Queensland Cauldron

The Maroons have a much more superior winning percentage at the Cauldron

and they will be superior once again feathered friend

Have a nice day @40 nil

I am off to a song !

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing
When were winning

QLD gets knocked down
But they always get up again
You're never going to keep us down

QLD gets knocked down

QLD gets knocked down

Polish_20220630_205413837~2.jpg

Way to kick, headless chook. Pathetic captaincy and leadership. We have dropped 8 points thanks, DCE.

In this week's Northern Beaches Review, Adam Lucius writes:

"Jake can do no wrong
Is there nothing Jake Trbojevic can't do? Minutes after helping lead NSW to a series-levelling win over Queensland in game two, the Manly forward necked a can of beer to the applause of teammates in a jubilant Blues dressing-room. We know sculling beer is frowned upon in this PC world we live, but if anyone deserved a bevvy it was the workaholic prop. Jurbo played 71 minutes for 14 runs, 143m and 31 tackles.
"He did all the dirty work that no-one sees. I thought he was unbelievable," immortal Andrew Johns said.
You know what is really unbelievable? That Jake was left out of the team for game one. It will be the last time his name is missing from a blues squad."

Me thinks and so say all of us!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6