SOO INJURY CURSE STRIKES. Tom probably out for season. Is Manly’s NRL season toast?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gutted for him - my hope is the club helps his mental state as it would seem he is pretty impacted by all reports
Mental state? The dude gets paid almost 30 grand a week to habitually rehabilitate and take trips to America.

Yeah, poor Tom. All this while getting smoke blown up his glass arse by everyone he interacts with telling him how great he is.

He is a liability to this club.

Mental state? The dude gets paid almost 30 grand a week to habitually rehabilitate and take trips to America.

Yeah, poor Tom. All this while getting smoke blown up his glass arse by everyone he interacts with telling him how great he is.

I love this. We have been far too forgiving and ignorant because Turbo and the brothers appear such amazing humans amongst the litany of Neanderthal idiot behaviour. But, but… the reality is he has cost us dearly over this past decade through ongoing injuries.

I love this. We have been far too forgiving and ignorant because Turbo and the brothers appear such amazing humans amongst the litany of Neanderthal idiot behaviour. But, but… the reality is he has cost us dearly over this past decade through ongoing injuries.

Agree man. And complete selfishness. Rushing back from those habitual injuries to get selected for SOO.

As others have said , selfish, selfish, selfish.

I'd take a 500k fullback who actually.plaus every week over this destabilising asset.

Gutted for him - my hope is the club helps his mental state as it would seem he is pretty impacted by all reports
I reckon a few fans are seeking help also after this latest situation and likely any slim hope we had this season, is again down the gurglar....not suprised anymore to be honest, just gotten to a ridiculous point.
I do feel for Tom, but in all honesty this Groundhog Day nightmare has now been 3 - 4 years or so now and think he needs to weigh up plenty, as these injuries are happening with ease......he is up with the games best players in talent and also for being injury prone.....I'm pretty speechless as to where we go from here, but support Manly and Tom so just gotta move on with optimism knowing we are really up against it.

We're doneski again man. Without all of the Big Three fit and firing, and given our general form, we are literally 0% likelihood this year. I tip we finish between 10 and 12. Turbs being broken again will also damage our hopes of building into next year, I fear, because it means we will have to focus (again) on making our play patterns work in his absence rather than properly building for 2024.

Mate I thought you would have had some compassion for the person

Imagine how the kid feels not being able to get it together?

I agree at some stage there should be a discussion over the value of his contract however I am, as always, shocked at how people will treat the humans that play at the club

I reckon a few fans are seeking help also after this latest situation and likely any slim hope we had this season, is again down the gurglar....not suprised anymore to be honest, just gotten to a ridiculous point.
I do feel for Tom, but in all honesty this Groundhog Day nightmare has now been 3 - 4 years or so now and think he needs to weigh up plenty, as these injuries are happening with ease......he is up with the games best players in talent and also for being injury prone.....I'm pretty speechless as to where we go from here, but support Manly and Tom so just gotta move on with optimism knowing we are really up against it.
I hated it - but what can you do really

Our season is only lost when we lose hope
With hope everything is possible

There is a old and true quote
Dont lose hope . When the sun goes down the stars come out .
End quote

We have enough Match Winning stars in our Manly team to come out and rise above adversity and Prevail

Mate I thought you would have had some compassion for the person

Imagine how the kid feels not being able to get it together?

I agree at some stage there should be a discussion over the value of his contract however I am, as always, shocked at how people will treat the humans that play at the club
Is it any different to how the players treat the fans of the club? They allow their snake oil agents to agitate for more money and ride over the fan interest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8