SOO INJURY CURSE STRIKES. Tom probably out for season. Is Manly’s NRL season toast?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we please sell Turbo? We have too much tied up in him to succeed and he’s a lemon unfortunately. I’d rather have a Gutho or Edwards with much less talent but reliable week in week out. We are never going to build towards a premiership long term if we keep relying on Turbo to maybe one day come good. Recipe for disaster. Save the money and spend it wisely on solid reliable players. You need a spine together over long term to build together. We ain’t had that in…. I can’t even remember.

If you could buy an available fullback for rest of the season rather than use Garrick you would be looking at Dane Laurie, Charlie Staines, possibly CKN if you offered 2 year deal, maybe Lachlan Miller.

It’s a shame Tommy played origin this year. Wisdom wound have seen him sit it out this year. Probably wouldn’t have made any difference bad luck is bad luck. I feel for Tom he must be shattered.

Yep, Tom is shattered.

Shattered Both hammys
One shoulder
Both pecs
Both ankles

Just get RTS to finsh the year off.

It makes sense.

(The Warriors recently looked into it but decided against it)

Sorry,I’m back for one more comment.How are those intelligent folk on ST’s that suggested TomT should move to the centres to avoid injuries,feeling right now?Quite stupid I’d suspect
What about those that said lattrel came back from the us and was having no issues. Out for 6 months with a lower leg strain

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8