SOO II Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee I don't know about that. I would still pick Lyon. I don't think that he did all that much wrong. NSW gifted all but the Inglis try to them.

Why bother having the 3rd game now? It's a waste of time & an injury risk to players for what? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Watmough had a cracker,fell sorry for Wolfman,had a bit of a shocker,i mean what was he thinking kicking it on the second tackle in their 30 m ,pressure i guess,but we (nsw)could have won that,i hope wolfman bounces back next week,Wonder if wolfie will get picked for the 3rd game.

in saying that,wolfie did make a good effort in scoring his try,im a bit gutted about tonight,but im alot more focused on manly,GO MANLY GOOD TIMES AND WINS AHEAD THIS SEASON!

wolfman still crapped on mcmanus, i think that last kick was because he knew our halves were no chance.
Choc was as good as you could ask for off the bench

Why did bellycock take off glen, our right side attack was eating them alive.

Watmough was awesome, a few good runs but his defence was awesome. The rest will be lucky to hold their spot, although Lyon will prolly remain.

gallen is done for SOO, he needs a great year of footy to be getting his spot back. Monas is no good also.

There was certainly no punch from NSW in that first half. Normally (prior to the Bellamy era) they come out hard and dominate. No sign of that this game, just handing QLD tries.

The selectors picked 3  locks in the nsw side. G stewart, gallen, o'donnell. We need 1 lock and that needs to be Stewart, gallen and o'donell need to be replaced with one prop and a secondrower maybe tom learoy larhs

My team
Gidley only because they won't move him
Brett Morris from the dogs,tall,scored heaps of tries.
Lyon
Cooper/Monaghan/J Morris
Hayne
Barrett
Mullen because they won't pick ox or kimmorley
G stewart
Tom Learoyd Larhs
Ben Creagh
Weyman
Ennis
Poore

Bench
Choc
Andrew Ryan
Wing
Luke Douglas/David Shillington

Kite, wolfy, Farah, Gallen, Odonnell gone
Pick one of these 3 Monaghan/Cooper/J Morris

1.Jaryd Hayne
2.Brett Morris
3.Mick Jennings
4.Jamie Lyon
5.Josh Morris
6.Jamie Soward
8.Michael Weyman
9.Mick Ennis
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Tom Leyroyd-Lars
13.Anthony Lafranci

14.Craig Wing or Kurt Gidley
15.Luke O'Donnell
16.justin Poore

half and 2 more props required

Did NSW have a game plan? Where was the structure?  The organisation?  The kicking game?  For mine, Choc, Hayne & Barrett (yes) stood out for the Blues. Lyon was good and the rest were on holidays, or should have been.

The Dally M winner and grand final winning captain must chuckle at the players selected ahead of him over the last few years because they are supposed to have been identified by Daley and Co as "big game" players. In the end it was meek surrender considering the obstacles Qld faced.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
1.Jaryd Hayne
2.Brett Morris
3.Mick Jennings
4.Jamie Lyon
5.Josh Morris
6.Jamie Soward
8.Michael Weyman
9.Mick Ennis
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Tom Leyroyd-Lars
13.Anthony Lafranci

14.Craig Wing or Kurt Gidley
15.Luke O'Donnell
16.justin Poore

half and 2 more props required
Forgot about lafranchi, jennings also Luke bailey should get in the squad.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8