• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
p.s. Wow when did I ever see a streaker in NRL?

Poor Choco, he tried so hard but Pierce and McManus robbed NSW.

Very Big CONGRATULATIONS to Cherry, well done in playing for Queensland and playing so well. Hope go see you on your traditional victory lap at the Fortress this Sunday arvo.

Mitchell Pearce is very good at practicing footy. Choc off for Hoffman I can't swear and am not literate enough to explain how ducking stupid it is to replace a ridiculously overrated son of the coaches mate for a bloke who killed it with every touch. We were neve going to win that we have **** halve.

Daley didn't have the balls to take Pierce out of it and put Bird at 5/8th Maloney at half.

Now I know how it feels to be a Bears supporter.

Then again, even the Blues have won more than the Bears.

Who and what was that kick in the dying minutes???

I know McManus did knock that one ball on. But why are people so negative on him, he did 2 or 3 good takes on the wing, and certainly wasn't caught out like Merritt was in Origin 2.

Quality fullbacks - and Dugan ain't.
The difference between Brett & Dugan, Brett is a team player. He looks for breaks and linkages.

Dugan just wants to be a one-out star player.
Sure, he made some good runs tonight but overall, he wouldn't pass, wouldn't link and can't see past his own star quality.

A healthy Brett next year and he'll walk into the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2