SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Refs doing everything to help us but having a 5/8 at 7, fullback at 5/8, centre on the wing, fullback at centre lol
Makes no sense. 1 player out of position, maybe if he's a game breaking champion. But picking so many out of position is stupid. Not like it's a club side that has to go to fringe players when injury hits.

I'm calling it. Larry Dooley should walk as nsw coach now. Can't score to save themselves yet bird no game time.....
F*ck me dead!!!
If this idiot thinks their ain't a penalty square up on its way his a bigger f*cking joke than I thought.
Then they will get freaking pumped...

I think we'll agree to disagree on that one @Turbo lol.

The only NSW backs in their actual club positions are Tedesco, Jennings and Mansour. Four out of seven are basically out of position.

Moylan hasn't played 5/8 since NSW Cup in 2012. Ferguson is a centre on the wing. Dugan is a fullback in the centres and Maloney is a 5/8 at halfback.

NSW needs Geoff Toovey as their coach from 2017.

how to stop attack - simple just be offside every play and hold the tackled player down for 5 seconds so you can set you defense

I see heaps of similarities between a Daley coached team and a Barrett coached team !

They both have 0 1st grade experience and credibility !

The common between them is Bob Fulton

Bring back Toovs or Hasler PLEASE
The last two Qld coaches don't have much 1St grade coaching experience.

Why does laurie pick **** ****s?

Jennings (a has been)
Farah (who?)
Moylan (media darling)
Ferguson (only gets picked because it makes a good comeback story)
Dugan (gives laurie good blowjobs)
Tamou (runs as hard as Nate Myles)

In the days of the grasshopper last seen

For a bonus point.....name the two players in shot :p
image.scale.thumbnail.400.400.jpg

Why does laurie pick **** ****s?

Jennings (a has been)
Farah (who?)
Moylan (media darling)
Ferguson (only gets picked because it makes a good comeback story)
Dugan (gives laurie good blowjobs)
Tamou (runs as hard as Nate Myles)

I can't figure out how Jennings kept his spot after Game 2.
Who else does NSW really have as a hooker other than Ennis and Peats?
Is Moylan a media darling?
Daley has a man crush on Ferguson. They see what he can do with the ball and forget that he can't defend.
Dugan.....can't figure that out. Sure was NSW best last year but what does he really offer a side?
Tamou for some reason seems to slip through the cracks and keeps getting selected.

@wedgetail eagle I think you may be correct. Now if you're really good....what year was it?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2