• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In Games that don't involve Manly as a team I've started cheering for the Refs. Its great. I've won nearly every game this year and i get to cheer every penalty and every video decision and when they put someone on report I get so excited, if they send someone off I lose my ****! I laugh when they "miss" something because I know how much one of the teams will hate it. Every decision is a win win. I'll be cheering loud and proud for the Refs on Wed night because you all know that we are going to be on the winning team.

anyone thats going to this game tomorrow night,look out for a kid in the nsw 18,s Oliver Clark,he is only 16,this kid can play,a young beaver look alike,wish Manly could nab him from Penrith

manlyfan76 said:
In Games that don't involve Manly as a team I've started cheering for the Refs. Its great. I've won nearly every game this year and i get to cheer every penalty and every video decision and when they put someone on report I get so excited, if they send someone off I lose my s**t! I laugh when they "miss" something because I know how much one of the teams will hate it. Every decision is a win win. I'll be cheering loud and proud for the Refs on Wed night because you all know that we are going to be on the winning team.

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so true, as the games are all about the refs this season

Usually in this circumstance would be feeling a 16-26 point Qld win but this is a 1-7 game & a 50/50 call.

Blues will win because I have to work tonight, and it would just be my luck that after waiting 7 years I won't be watching the series go to the blues...

Close game...I would LOVE to see a NSW Victory and the end of 7 years of pain BUT I think by a whisker we'll need to wait until 17th July.

QLD 19
NSW 18
FTS Darius Boyd
MOM Cronk
Buzzard to beat Krudd so I can see her get smashed in September.

May as well flick it off now, the result is already set

Penalty within 30seconds of kickoff then on the set after the try Slater was offside at least 3m for the kick, then Qld offside for the 1st few tackles with no whistle.
Not to mention 1 side called for stripping and 1 not

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8