Sony PSP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Just wanted to take the chance to recomend the new Sony handheld system to anyone who's into that sort of stuff. I picked one up on the weekend and am surprised at how much it actually does.

-Plays PSP Games
-Plays UMD Movies using the MPEG-4 (DVD) codec.
-Views Images
-Plays MP3's
-Plays Multiplayer games using Wifi
-Surfs the net

Highy recomend it over the Nintendo DS for anyone interested.

I saw it today for the first time and it looks allright.

If youve got a spare 400 smakeroonies theres definatly some enjoyment to be had

Arcade machines are better

Plays DVd's
records TV
plays all manner of music files and formats
plays PSX games
Plays N64 games
plays Snes games
plays over 3000 arcade games
plays PC games
plays commodore 64 games
plays NES games
plays Sega Dreamcast games
plays Sega master sysem, megadrive and genesis games
browses the internet

basically anything your normal computer can do just cooler

And the arcade machine only costs $700 after raiding the dump and about 100 hrs to build. Sounds kinda like the Dell argument to me :)

it cost $700 yes and about 3 - 4 hours work but well and truly worth it

Oh and that is including all the above mentioned games. There are over 5000 games on my arcade machine. By the time you buy that many for a PSP you have spent 10 times the money and just as many man hours

Byso, you can get 2bg memory sticks for them. Unfortunatly they are close to $300. The fact that it comes out with updates to improve the Internet Browser is great. I am getting ADSL installed next week so I can't wait to use the wireless function to play multiplayer games on the web.

BTW, its just a thread, not a comp. I'd love an arcade machine to. For me, the more technology the better. In fact, Im looking into the prices of the old pin ball machines. Now theres some fun.

i can help you with the prices for a pinball machine. Theres a few blokes in Brisbane that sell them

Let me know the price range you are looking for

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4