Something's brewing at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally someone's got it right. Most people/fans still don't realise that the more **** that's thrown at us the more determined we get.

How good does that make you feel.
Exactly Swoop I reckon the whole squad are feeding on the trash others print and are about to breal loose.

Go Eagles

Frogz said:
How good does that make you feel.
Exactly Swoop I reckon the whole squad are feeding on the trash others print and are about to breal loose.

Go Eagles

Given those points, even if Manly does not win the WCC on Saturday the confidence level of players and fans should still be sky high. The article is a good one because it summarises difficulties and successes within the proud history of Manly and reveals the reasons for the Sea Eagles mental toughness . This is not new, is our character and has always been there. This is our culture..

If manly get up this year, surely they would only be behind the the saints of the 50/60s to be the best of any era.

I reckon the lads are pretty pissed at a lot of media reports that we are goneskis 'cause Des has gone.
I recall some of them saying that Des wasn't the one out there on the field and the players deserve more credit for their achievements... and rightly so.

I reckon this will be a lot of their motivation for 2012 and to prove all the other BS media people wrong.
I hope they do it for themselves.
The playing group deserve better than the way they have been treated the last few years.

Good luck boys and do us proud.
You always do.

Jatz Crackers said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Toovey is more than capable with this squad
All depends on how badly the team wants it

Couldnt agree more.

Same. We may not achieve the ultimate success this year, but I doubt it would be because of anything Toovs didn't do that Des would have.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4