Something New - Mobile Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

This is not 100% complete yet but because I love you all so so dearly I thought I would release the URL

http://mobile.silvertails.net

It will look crap if you look at it with your computer, but you wont be able to do that soon.

Anyways the idea is to provide a mobile platform for some of the main areas of the site.

News
Ex-player profiles
Results
Ladder

and within around a week we will probably have a forum version on there :)

Stay tuned for more, but anyone with an iPod touch, blackberry or iPhone pretty much any hand held device that isn't an old school phone should be able to see the site with some fair clarity.

Let me know what you think. THis should be a handy addition especially for the forum junkies and when we start to bring live scores etc back next season, it essentially means you can get pretty much up to the minute information.

Once again we are ahead of the major sites, MSE etc.

Dan

thanks mate. This I think will be a great addition to the site particularly since I have been doing most of my current browsing via the iPhone

With the forums would you like it to be the forum or just the most recent posts?

Dan

The first page of the forums is almost done. Should have it finished completely soonish

The forums are now up and running for hand held devices, just some spit and polish needed on a few links in there :)

Dan

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7