Something is rotten to the core at our club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well fmd.
Wait till the media get on to this.
And they've brought it all upon themselves.
The lunatics are running the asylum.
As that well spoken lady said it is corruption.
This f*cking boil needs to be lanced.

It’s the same every where, up here on the border as soon as kids hit 13-14 the rules change it’s no longer about enjoyment for the kids they don’t have any say in where they play as soon as they make a rep team are barred from playing with there mates as they can’t change teams without state league approval. As you can imagine this doesn’t happen. Speaking from experience as the boy got so sick he didn’t play this year.

It’s the same every where, up here on the border as soon as kids hit 13-14 the rules change it’s no longer about enjoyment for the kids they don’t have any say in where they play as soon as they make a rep team are barred from playing with there mates as they can’t change teams without state league approval. As you can imagine this doesn’t happen. Speaking from experience as the boy got so sick he didn’t play this year.
Tragic mate.
And it's what's wrong with the game.
And if Manly used a player under a fraudulent name that's criminal.
Kids just can't play for fun anymore.
I coached at junior level for many years and it has driven so many players away.
If the people you have in charge can't differentiate between the players who are talented and want to go further and those who are talented but want to play for fun then you've got the wrong people.
Sadly most junior leagues do.

Playing under another player's name is terrible.
Do they not have sightings and sign -ons in the Manly comp ?

Up here on the coast, we had been fked around by the local team for years.
Stacking teams, promised selections never eventuating, etc.
Unsurprisingly though the last two years when the young bloke suddenly got good we don't get fked around any more.

I think this family will find that in the main this is a junior RL problem, not necessarily a Manly junior RL problem

I think this family will find that in the main this is a junior RL problem, not necessarily a Manly junior RL problem

Yes but according to TG there are no problems with the way rugby league is run. The only problem is that people don't #talkupthegame.

Keeps asking me for a FB login and password....
Interesting, I don't even have a Facebook account and I just clicked on the play arrow in the above embedded video and it played. I am on a PC though, so might be different on other devices.

Anyway to be honest it's not that exciting, not worth the effort.

Pretty sure I went to school with Elanoa

Why has this video been taken down? So much for freedom of speech. Pressure from the club?

You'd be pretty miffed as a player and as a mum if your son was promised a position on the team...then never played him
then put some other player in under your son's name
then that player smacks an opposition player and gets sent off
then demand your son attends the judiciary (when he didn't even play)
then not pick him still
then play the other guy who played under a false name and got sent off!

Todd Greenburg should be ashamed of what is happening. This culture needs to be stamped out. The kids are the life blood of the game and without them there will be no rugby league. No wonder the AFL is doing so well in Australia.

Can someone enlighten me what Kristie Fulton has got to do with junior RL?

From what I know she is no longer working for the Sea Eagles (viewed the staff structure at recent membership committee meeting)

Unfortunately things like this have been happening since the 1970's and probably earlier

From about the age of 13-14 to clubs it has always been about getting the best players and winning and never about kids just having fun playing football

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8