Something has changed-a new Golden Age is upon us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Can't quite put my finger on it....something has definitely changed - the dark times recently have lifted. Hodko is a great stabilising force. Maybe Barrett has stood his ground and has won the power battle. OR maybe the club has secretly been sold.......whatever: I predict a New Golden Age is upon us.

Can't quite put my finger on it....something has definitely changed - the dark times recently have lifted. Hodko is a great stabilising force. Maybe Barrett has stood his ground and has won the power battle. OR maybe the club has secretly been sold.......whatever: I predict a New Golden Age is upon us.
Get off the shrooms. I'm optimistic but post this after 3 on the trot @:D

The true cloud will only lift with the demise of Greenberg and the sun comes out again.
And then I can say goodbye to these damn rickets !!

Thats the sort of post that dont deserve negative buttons .totally glass half full.there should be more of it.

A combination of a good win over the Broncos, the signing of Hodkinson, and the likely return of Taufua from injury has me feeling much better about our prospects for the rest of the year.

But I won't commit to feeling any particular way until I see how we go against the storm.

Love the positivity, even if you’ve consumed too many magic mushrooms before posting!!

BUT, let’s win this week and then you’ll really be able to celebrate!!

Agree totally......many of the losses have occurred due to the lack of focus on my behalf. The lawn has stopped i can now spend more time on the game day ritual of the Manly shrine.

1 win. Wow. Imagine 3 and signing Luke Dorn!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8