Something big is brewing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Just my opinion but there must be something big coming, Bird, Tamou, Teo...........could we dream about Sam Burgess

Ha maybe not Sam but i am expecting a big signing

You're thinking that this is Manly and Manly operate the Manly way.
That isn;t the case. Anyone that knew the Manly way and did things that were predictably Manly is gone. This is new people with no connection to the way things were and always have been, other than Bozo and Zorba. And they don't seem like Manly traditions are at the forefront of their thinking.

There is some plan that someone has that none of us are in the loop of. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Considering NO ONE has seen any of their moves of late coming, I think it's fair to say the leak has been patched/removed/exterminated/etc.

Old mate who said bird was coming said that a few more players would be getting released in the coming weeks. Well, one down...
Is Gutho part of that? If a couple more get released it's really going to hurt our depth. Burgess can go. A hooker could go so either Jayden Hodges or Ballin if he wanted to but that doesn't seem likely...

Willis Meehan,jamill hopoate
hmm Willis has passed through the court system and no conviction recorded and nothing pending (i'm sure someone can correct this if incorrect).

That does not mean he is the sort of player that should be at a NRL club.

As for Jamil, was going on to be a very good football. His actions we the scum of the earth stuff. Should have got 5 years jail.

Is Gutho part of that? If a couple more get released it's really going to hurt our depth. Burgess can go. A hooker could go so either Jayden Hodges or Ballin if he wanted to but that doesn't seem likely...
I am surprised Jayden hasn't been released already.

Last edited:
hmm Willis has passed through the court system and no conviction recorded and nothing pending (i'm sure someone can correct this if incorrect).

That does not mean he is the sort of player that should be at a NRL club.

As for Jamil, was going on to be a very good football. His actions we the scum of the earth stuff. Should have got 5 years jail.
Meehan has a Section 10 Good Behaviour Bond for his armed robbery caper.

Lets give all Players their 1st chance, before pandering to those that wasted theirs @:cool:

On a scale of 1-10 how happy would we be if Gutho and JSL were replaced with Docker and Isaac John :sick::tmi::swear:

On a scale of 1-10 how happy would we be if Gutho and JSL were replaced with Docker and Isaac John :sick::tmi::swear:
That Maths is too complicated for me.
Do I give each a number out of 10 and divide by four?
Or a score out of two and a half and multiply?
Or each a score out of 5 and pair them up and subtract one from the other?
Or ..:
Does my head in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4