Someone give the Referee 6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Completely lost control at the end,

I can’t remember a year where the officials have been of such a poor standard right across the board.

I would suggest someone from News Ltd made a call to the ground with twenty to go and had a message relayed to Robinson's earpiece as follows:

"Make sure the score does not blow out".

The $100k for the minor premiership is needed by the Storm.

Matabele link said:
I would suggest someone from News Ltd made a call to the ground with twenty to go and had a message relayed to Robinson's earpiece as follows:

\"Make sure the score does not blow out\".

The $100k for the minor premiership is needed by the Storm.

haha, exactly what I was thinking at the time.

He was atrocious.  Park footie would be to hard for him.  Complete dog of a ref.

Next time he refs us watch him do his warm up.  He prances around like a ballerina and acts like a poof.

Did anyone notice that any Manly incident was replayed about 10 times from every angle !

i walked out of that game having not enjoyed it one bit thanks to that cretin.

I honestly felt like we had lost

How can a head high be called when Perry had his arm by his side? Bloody pathetic how he didn't give Manly the penalty from the run in and punch by Friend! If it was a Manly player, 10 minutes in the bin for sure....  :mad:

He totally lost control of the game with about 25 to go. But in saying this, our guys never dropped their heads, it actually fired them up i thought. The only positive to come out of the Friend incident was that Perry at least threw a couple back. And our defence for the next 10 or so minutes when the Titans were attacking our line was first class. You could just see every player working for their mate next to them and getting up in the titans faces, desperate to not allow the titans to score.

Actually good practise for the finals - although that late try might hurt our for/against enough to miss the minor premiership

Goldie link said:
How can a head high be called when Perry had his arm by his side? Bloody pathetic how he didn't give Manly the penalty from the run in and punch by Friend! If it was a Manly player, 10 minutes in the bin for sure....  :mad:

I think the Perry high shot was actually called by the video ref.

I was at the ground & had no idea what that penalty was for. It's only reading this thread that I found out it was for a head high.

I just assumed Perry was penalised for being punched.

The idea of it being for a high shot never even entered my head. What a joke.

The NRL are a bunch of mean-spirited c*nts, setting out to intentionally sabotage the special night for one of it's greatest players.  Firstly by putting on a Monday & then by sending a ref out there who was clearly under orders.

Duff have you seen the replay yet? If not, prepared to be totally bewildered.

Perry's arm is by his side, the Tits player falls into his arm and its called a high shot.

I was dumbfounded

I am surpised that both Robinson and the numbskull in the video box (whoever it was) actually got out of Brookvale alive - the crowd was going off a treat in the final 10 mins - notice there was plenty of security around the ref as he left the field.

I haven't watched it on telly yet. That's to look forward to tonight.
I'll brace myself.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4