Some thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am now convinced we can go all the way, based on 2nd half defence.
1 play summed up out attitude for me, when King made a break along the sideline, 6 players brought him down with Watmough there too, that shows we are all in it for each other

Lyon at 6 has the potential to be a real game breaker for us, we must leave him there for a few weeks if possible, he looks dnagerous with the pill and sets up the runners nicely. Lyon/Orford looks very, very dangerous when they combine in attack, and our backline looks awesome

Wasnt a bad player on the park for us at all. Watmough is on fire at the moment, in Ben Kennedy type form running the ball. Kite and King were both great too, Williamson actually ran the ball and looked good, Matai was really good outwide, all his work was effective

All in all, the best Manly performance for many, many years, not a bad player on the park. I am sure people will find areas to pick at, but i just dont think i can after an effort like that, first class performance

Nutz, i think we were the only people displaying a liking for Lyon at 6. He looked the goods there last night, i just hope we give him time to fully develop in that position, could be a real x factor there for us

Very, very happy where we are this morning. It was a tough game and we have the capability to go all the way, but I am not convinced just yet. Early points by the 15 min mark last 2 games and then struggling to clearly put the opposition away. Rounds 19 to 24 where we have 6 games away from home will be the real test. We are in the 8, should make top 4 but still a long way to go.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2