Some Great Memories of this team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Feeling very nostalgic and am thinking about this team and some of their great individual moments/games that stick in my head:

Brett Stewart – that pass against the Broncos in 2011
Wolfman – we just saw it (that try!)
Killer – scoring in the 2011 GF….never seen him so happy and excited
Matai – playing the Eels after that idiot Allgood and Ricky Stuart were baiting him….he was more worried about winning (look that word up Eels!)
Taufau – the way he scores and just wanders off so nonchalantly
Foz – that game against the Rooster in 2011, he smashed Pearce and played like Wally Lewis
DCE – A game against the Eels last year, where he dummied about 7 times passed to Killer to Snake who scored
Kite – Clive Churchill Medal!
Ballin – Opening Try of 2008 GF
Brenton – Chasing down Blake Ferguson….
Choc – Lining up Michael Croker with Glenn Hall in 08 and smashing him…then running off laughing!
Horo – getting belted, vomiting, and then playing the ball
Gift – that dribble kick in 2011 GF
Georgie – seeing you comeback from that injury, lesser men would have struggled to walk again
Buhrer – getting smashed by Papali…..and then getting up. Most would have been injured for a month.
Tommy – we are about to see it…this GF will be your greatest moment. You will play a key role.
Richie – those runs!!

ManlyArmy said:
Brett Stewart - That try in 2006 against the Tigers at Brookvale!

In the last minute? When Orford kicked and Snake got over the top of Benji???

I remember that one! I woke up my pregnant wife with the screams....soooo worth it!

I still remember that wonderful last minute team try against the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium (Brookvale North) to win the game. Is was 2012, unless my memory fails me. Wolfman scored in the corner and tweaked his hamstring in the process.
I fondly remember the jubilation of we travelling supporters and the blank faces of the Bronco fans.

Brett Stewart Rd 5 2009.

Vs the tigers with everything that was going on and being wrongfully suspended he came out and got the most amazing hatrick at Brookie.

Killer03 said:
Feeling very nostalgic and am thinking about this team and some of their great individual moments/games that stick in my head:

Brett Stewart – that pass against the Broncos in 2011
Wolfman – we just saw it (that try!)
Killer – scoring in the 2011 GF….never seen him so happy and excited
Matai – playing the Eels after that idiot Allgood and Ricky Stuart were baiting him….he was more worried about winning (look that word up Eels!)
Taufau – the way he scores and just wanders off so nonchalantly
Foz – that game against the Rooster in 2011, he smashed Pearce and played like Wally Lewis
DCE – A game against the Eels last year, where he dummied about 7 times passed to Killer to Snake who scored
Kite – Clive Churchill Medal!
Ballin – Opening Try of 2008 GF
Brenton – Chasing down Blake Ferguson….
Choc – Lining up Michael Croker with Glenn Hall in 08 and smashing him…then running off laughing!Horo – getting belted, vomiting, and then playing the ball
Gift – that dribble kick in 2011 GF
Georgie – seeing you comeback from that injury, lesser men would have struggled to walk again
Buhrer – getting smashed by Papali…..and then getting up. Most would have been injured for a month.
Tommy – we are about to see it…this GF will be your greatest moment. You will play a key role.
Richie – those runs!!

Im pretty sure the Choc one was him and matai nearing the end of the game?! they both shot out of the line and drilled him ! one of my all time favourite moments as well haha !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6