Some food for thought from Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ive seen a recent pic of him on social media and to me, he looked much slimmer in the face.

This kid rocked up to Manly at +120kg. Trimmed down to +110kg.
To me, he looks slimmer than that so hopefully he is back to the weight that saw him burst onto the scene at the Tigers.
Ive seen a recent pic of him on social media and to me, he looked much slimmer in the face.

This kid rocked up to Manly at +120kg. Trimmed down to +110kg.
To me, he looks slimmer than that so hopefully he is back to the weight that saw him burst onto the scene at the Tigers.

I'm with you here. Having a real preseason under his belt in reasonable shape under Donny, Des n co will have him in the best shape of his life. The kid is still growing. I think he will finally show what the hype is about.

I'm with you here. Having a real preseason under his belt in reasonable shape under Donny, Des n co will have him in the best shape of his life. The kid is still growing. I think he will finally show what the hype is about.

I really hope so. The hype on him must have been based on talent and athleticism that can be regained. If Des and Donny can help him to become the legitimate starting centre everyone thought he was going to be, that will really bolster our backline.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Last year Tom had the 2nd highest number of run metres for the club .... and the 3rd highest number of runs/hit-ups ...... he is one very fit player ..... but even the fitest will have moments of the game when they push themselves to the limit ..... and Tom does that weekly ...

PSS .. Incidently Kapow lead both those stats. Jake was 2nd highest for the number of runs .... however unlike Kapow, Tom doesn't get a rest ...

Whilst Tom has those stats it does not mean he doesn't blow his pop off valve before full time. Far too often he will get in and do a 1 dummy half run on the 3rd or 4th tackle that is not needed when he should be back in position for his attacking skills. His personal 80 minute management needs improvement.

Whilst Tom has those stats it does not mean he doesn't blow his pop off valve before full time. Far too often he will get in and do a 1 dummy half run on the 3rd or 4th tackle that is not needed when he should be back in position for his attacking skills. His personal 80 minute management needs improvement.

That's exactly my point .... it is his trying to do everything that is the problem ... not his fitness ..... he could be 20% fitter, and under his current game management he would still push himself to the limit and run himself into the ground ....

Ill update it all soon, had a few weeks off after a big year which included separation and divorce coming soon, a move back to Australia and a lot of work travel. I am recharged and ready to go.
About to jump on a flight to singapore now and then back for a week and off the thew US, I will have have the new tipping comp up son and refresh the tables etc.

Ill update it all soon, had a few weeks off after a big year which included separation and divorce coming soon, a move back to Australia and a lot of work travel. I am recharged and ready to go.
About to jump on a flight to singapore now and then back for a week and off the thew US, I will have have the new tipping comp up son and refresh the tables etc.
Hope you are ok, and family too.

Apologies for the post bombardment @Dan hope all is ok. Think I was drunk at the time in Bali. Back to reality now.

Apologies for the post bombardment @Dan hope all is ok. Think I was drunk at the time in Bali. Back to reality now.
Aaaah.... the old I was drunk in Bali excuse hey. That’s a line which has served me well over the years... It’s very flexible too... you can pretty much insert any location on the end of the sentence and it will still hold up. However, the more exotic locations do have a tendency to be Better received. The I was pissed at the Bankstown RSL line won’t earn you as much grace as Bali or Bangkok, that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Aaaah.... the old I was drunk in Bali excuse hey. That’s a line which has served me well over the years... It’s very flexible too... you can pretty much insert any location on the end of the sentence and it will still hold up. However, the more exotic locations do have a tendency to be Better received. The I was pissed at the Bankstown RSL line won’t earn you as much grace as Bali or Bangkok, that’s for sure.
Think I was drunk in Bali when I came up with the concept of this site...... hahahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4