Some food for thought from Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Donnie Singe doesn't lie.... So, what's the plan?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.18.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.18.48 AM.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 52
Yeah... got to love Donny Singe, he loves the club and is exactly the kind of person we desperately need right now. However, this season has seen the Brookie faithful boo the team off the field more than once, and I consider them to be some of our most ardent supporters. They show up week in, week out, handing over their hard earned cash. I imagine they would be fair and reasonable judges regarding the teams performance. Last weekend saw the side leak more points than at any other time in our history. I suspect they weren’t just booing the teams inept performance, but also the overall state of the club in general. They are passionate fans... lose them, then what’s left? A bunch of golf clapping intellectuals, telling us to pull our heads in and that everything is ok because the boys are doing their best and trying real hard. No thanks, I’d rather the sausage roll eating, beer swilling, heart on your sleeve, booing supporter any day of the week.

yeah ... what would Donny singe know about what it means to be Manly ..... or the best way to get the best from them ...

Last edited:
It is a very nice sentiment.

We had two very inexperienced players in key positions (part of the so called spine) vs The Roosters who were seriously found wanting.

I think our whole defensive structure fell away on the back of the poor decision to play these young guys against a quality opposition who had rested many players the week before.

One wonders what the coach and selectors was thinking. A ridiculous situation to put these young players and our whole team in.

I am no coach or expert but if you want to give young players experience, maybe highlight matches on the calendar like the Dogs and Titans upcoming games at Brookie. They dont have strike power right across the field like the top side.

That leaves me with a dilemma Woodsie.
See I consider Silvertails to be a private association of Sea Eagles brothers and sisters.
So criticism is getting sh*t off your chest amongst ourselves.
Put it on twitter or the like and that is breaking the code.
Just how I see things.

Might want to re-think, some of those outstanding journos cruise this site looking for ideas

yeah ... what would Donny singe know about what it means to be Manly ..... or the best way to get the best from them ...
My post is more to do with the implication that real fans shouldn’t boo the players off the field and my belief that the people who were at the ground are in fact, some of the most loyal and passionate the club has to call upon. They paid to be there despite our shambles of a season and the fact we won’t be playing finals footy. Many of them would have forked out cash for memberships, jerseys and other things associated with supporting the team. And as such, have every right to express their disappointment at where we are at and how the team performed in the way that they did. It’s also my belief that they are one of the most important parts of the club, and without them, there isn’t much left. Donny is awesome... I wish he’d come back.

Last edited:
We stood and applauded the team at half-time in the previous match with Melbourne.
If the team puts in the effort they need never worry about us booing them.

.... that is as valid a code as any .... and yes I believe criticism on a forum is appropriate and acceptable ... however I personally draw the line at the disrespectful and insulting crap that has been written about Kelly by some and currently about Parker in another thread ....

... pathetic .. and against every fibre of being "Manly" that I was ever taught or witnessed ....
Woodsie... I decided to trawl through some of the threads that contain the majority of the anti Parker sentiment... and while there is plenty of posts expressing a view that the kid is not of first grade standard, I didn’t find anything much that could be interpreted as abuse. There is some light hearted banter about the colour of his hair, several references about the times he’s tripped over and suggestions he’s in possession of some damning photographs of our coach being naughty with a horned beast (a Silvertails tradition) But mostly it’s just people stating that he’s not up to it or that they just can’t see why there are so many wraps on the kid. I couldn’t find anything where people were stepping over the line, certainly not enough to justify your claims that people are being un-Manly like. Perhaps, I was in the wrong threads?

Last edited:
I agree with you mate. You are not the one with a worn out Whitney agenda
Lol... I thought you must have found something with a bit of oomph on the Parker threads... I’ve copped much worse “abuse” off my brother and cousins than anything written in those Parker threads. Come to think off it... I’ve endured bigger sprays from the wife... she can be a prickly little thing if you rub her the wrong way.

Lol... I thought you must have found something with a bit of oomph on the Parker threads... I’ve copped much worse “abuse” off my brother and cousins than anything written in those Parker threads. Come to think off it... I’ve endured bigger sprays from the wife... she can be a prickly little thing if you rub her the wrong way.
Perhaps you should learn to rub her the right way? :giggle:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4