• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
I can not believe how soft some of our so called supporters are! Some of the comments about our soft forwards are how our season is over is pathetic and weak and worthy of a dogs supporter not a Manly supporter
We had a howler in the second half no question of this!
Would prefer to have this now and than in the finals.
I am confident we will find our passion come finals time! Non believers / doubters etc please join the kennel, it is hard enough losing tonight than having to also read this cry baby dribble!

Red Pill said:
I can not believe how soft some of our so called supporters are! Some of the comments about our soft forwards are how our season is over is pathetic and weak and worthy of a dogs supporter not a Manly supporter
I am confident we will find our passion come finals time! Non believers / doubters etc please join the kennel, it is hard enough losing tonight than having to also read this cry baby dribble!

A fitting post to bring up your 100 posts Red Pill.

I remember last year we had a tough run and MK Eagle posted a real positive thread about we would win the next 5 games (which we did) and how this would catapult us into contention.

We are Top 4, all it is going to take is a run of 2 games and we are in the GF......hardly a season to be ashamed of!

Red Pill said:

Couldn't agree more. Yeah we had a bad night. And there are some issues that need addressing.

I have a good laugh going on to the kennel when they get done reading all the fans turn on their own team.

Sadly, it seems we are little better.

I think I posted 2 weeks ago that even if we dont win another game its been a great year.

Some people are never happy, maybe they didnt have to endure the Northern Eagles experience.

What annoys me is they are happy with a lousy win like last week, but cant cop a loss to better team on the night.

This match was always going to be about our discipline. For the 1st half you could not have asked for more.

2nd half comes, King started it with a high tackle and then the refs some how did not award the try to Sandow, they got angry and had all the momentum for 15 minutes and we spent the rest of the game chasing out tails.

Fair due to Parra but Manly need to lift their game.

sheridanstand78 said:
This match was always going to be about our discipline. For the 1st half you could not have asked for more.

2nd half comes, King started it with a high tackle and then the refs some how did not award the try to Sandow, they got angry and had all the momentum for 15 minutes and we spent the rest of the game chasing out tails.

Fair due to Parra but Manly need to lift their game.

Thought at the time that the worst thing that could happen to us was the denial of that try. Moments later I was proved right. It really was the the beast within was unleashed and we were not ready for the sudden massive ramp up that happened. From there, the Eels gained more confidence at every moment.

Red Pill said:

Red Pill, the club can't afford to have fans crossing to the Kennel, wake up!

Moops said:
Red Pill said:

Red Pill, the club can't afford to have fans crossing to the Kennel, wake up!

Well said Moops! We still did alright when Dessie did though!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6