Social Media improvement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
While it’s been a good day for the club, I thought I’d give them another rap.

I know that Gorman brought along his social media guy from the Sharks and it seems to have worked a treat. Loads more videos, interviews etc and regular posting which wasn’t always the case. Big thumbs up from me, has anyone else noticed the change?

It’s a small part of the clubs make up, but essentially it’s the initial contact made with the fan base and there seems to be much greater willingness to get an idea of what the fans want via social media through recent surveys etc. Definite improvement.

Really we’ve been pretty **** at this for years so it wouldn’t take much of an improvement to make it 100% better.

I think I shared with you how the Panthers have a weekly video update on injured players.

Other clubs have been doing it way better for a long time.

four or five years late to the party, but it is pleasing to see a notable difference, which will no doubt ramp up even more as season gets closer. Hope they get some solid results out of it and fill up the dinosaur who thinks digital is a waste of time's farewell cake with them.

I know this is a bit out there, but I'd love the players to have a miniature camera sown into the front of the jersey. Then you would really be able to get a live feed. Anythings possible the way the tek world evolves.

A def improvement but still a way to go ( look at the video from saints about Thompson - we never get that quality of audio let alone everything else)

Their instagram has become a bit more relateable and not as stale. A bit more young people-centric. Just in the way they caption their photos etc. You can tell someone under 28 is at the steering wheel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6