Soaring Sea Eagles about to fall from the sky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is amazing how Many people confuse tenure with age.

Yes we have a number of players who have been at the club for a long period of time...but that does not make them old.

I am loath to comment on what is clearly a troll however any manly fan would know how good Brett was last year (I think he lead try assists ex halves )

Better read was actually Zorbas piece in the Daily yeaterday. Said JSL, Hasson and Lui looked exceptional in training and were poised for a massive year...

BTW - all young.

Another poison pen wannabe with NFI. Bobby Douchebag is a certain Dog or Parra moron.

These "articles" are great. Majority are clickbait and nothing more. Same things every year despite the facts (as presented above) show opposite. Gotta fill inches pre-season and get people to their papers / sites / comment sections while impressions are lean.

"Manly are an ageing team and missed a golden opportunity to do a Parramatta-style clean-out and launch the careers of some potential superstars"

You what mate?

The clean out was done because all the players were crap (its the only decent thing Ricky Stuart did there), not to bring through some superstars - who are these superstars he speaks of? the only superstar they had pissed off to play an entirely different sport.

The other reason there won't be a Parra style clean out:

Manly probably don't own any technology as outdated as an overhead projector :D:D:D

What's that? the eels went from last to 10th or something with their massive clean out? We can't compete with that guys ;) That would have had a lot to do with Ricky Stuart's departure too, the only possible direction with Arthur was up, and hey, look at that, they actually over achieved for once (but still came 10th haha).

images

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8