So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2014/08/21/one_on_one_with_trent_barrett.html

On an individual level, despite having been assistant coach at club and origin level as well as head coach of the Country Origin team, this year saw Barrett take on his first full time head coaching role and he says it has been both fun and challenging

“It’s been good fun. I’ve been wanting to do it for a while now but the most important thing is that you’re prepared and you put the work in”.

As NYC coach, Barrett has also had the chance to coach some of the clubs brightest youngsters and he says it’s a very rewarding opportunity

“In this position you get a big kick out of players getting better and also reaching higher levels which makes the job even more fun”.

Helping Coach Barrett throughout the year has been his assistant, the recently retired Cameron Ciraldo who Trent says has been of great assistance to himself and the team

“He is very smart and very thorough, with a great work ethic and the fact we get along so well is important in that we can bounce ideas of each other”.

As well as guiding the clubs NYC team throughout this season, Barrett has also played a part in the success of the NRL team with his role as assistant coach. Whilst this is sometimes difficult, especially on game days, Barrett says it is an aspect that he enjoys

“Especially after a loss, it’s important that I wipe that and turn my attention to the NRL boys. It can lead to some long days and can be emotionally draining as you are riding your emotions for around six hours but it’s something I enjoy and its good fun”.

Watching the NYC team throughout the 2014 season, fun is something that Barrett looks to have instilled in the players, and hopefully their enthusiasm and energy in games can continue for weeks to come as it gets down to the business end of the competition.

We are currently paying about $2.50 to make the 8, so odds on that we WON'T be playing finals footy.

We are currently paying about $2.50 to make the 8, so odds on that we WON'T be playing finals footy.
Fair point. We are variously heartened (or in some cases not) by some excellent wins lately, but check out the competition - Souths should have beaten Brisbane, Titans beat Sharks, Warriors went close with Melbourne, Chooks and Dragons are close.

There will be many teams of similar strength jostling for spots. The ones who fall away will probably be those hardest hit by injuries, relative to their depth. For example, we fell away last year and lost our last 5 from memory.

Exactly, the mods give them oxygen by allowing the tirade of abuse in the first place. Enough from me, I have had enough fun on this thread and will look forward to the "STAFF" on here getting their **** together so this can be a place for all, not just their selected old time cliques. Touche away....see yah VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!:wondering::wondering::wondering:

This sort of rubbish has been spouted in the forum previously. If it was up to me, this post would be construed as Moderator Abuse (similar to Kyrgios/Yonex racquet abuse @:mad:) and the poster fined or banned for a certain period. It defies belief that someone can publicly throw baseless rubbish such as this on the forum at those who freely give of their time to the site, while at the same time, offering nothing to help the site.

The suggestion that moderators collude to the detriment of one poster or a certain selection of posters is just plain bullsh!t but it is one part of the reason I have not moderated here or contributed to the site in a long time.

A sizable thank you @anthonyb1965 for your kind words. It warmed the heart a little to read your post in support.

This sort of rubbish has been spouted in the forum previously. If it was up to me, this post would be construed as Moderator Abuse (similar to Kyrgios/Yonex racquet abuse @:mad:) and the poster fined or banned for a certain period. It defies belief that someone can publicly throw baseless rubbish such as this on the forum at those who freely give of their time to the site, while at the same time, offering nothing to help the site.

The suggestion that moderators collude to the detriment of one poster or a certain selection of posters is just plain bullsh!t but it is one part of the reason I have not moderated here or contributed to the site in a long time.

A sizable thank you @anthonyb1965 for your kind words. It warmed the heart a little to read your post in support.

Nice to have you back buddy , but gee I wish it was in happier circumstances.

As I've said numerous times , Dan introduced an ignore button........people should learn how to use it!!

Simple as that!!

I'm an admin on a fairly large Caravan Facebook page, we give of our time and at certain points it's not fun.

To accuse any Mod of bias is absolute crap!!

Really it's time to move on from this subject and personally I'd like to see this thread , and any future ones of the same subject closed.

Perhaps if we finish 15th you can allow one at seasons end, but until then the subject is dull and very very boring!!

Nice to have you back buddy , but gee I wish it was in happier circumstances.

As I've said numerous times , Dan introduced an ignore button........people should learn how to use it!!

Simple as that!!

I'm an admin on a fairly large Caravan Facebook page, we give of our time and at certain points it's not fun.

To accuse any Mod of bias is absolute crap!!

Really it's time to move on from this subject and personally I'd like to see this thread , and any future ones of the same subject closed.

Perhaps if we finish 15th you can allow one at seasons end, but until then the subject is dull and very very boring!!

Well said :)

But what would I do then to annoy the minions??

#praisebarrett

Can someone find Mark's facebook caravan page? I'd love to hear what caravaners can argue about.

It'd be hilarious.

"Hey the lotus caravans have 1.35 mm's of extra bed space!"
"Yeah, but the Jayco has a bigger toilet!"
"You suck!"
"You're not a true supporter!"

"I'm old, want a beer?"
"Yeah."

@:D:giggle::angel::angel::angel:

Can someone find Mark's facebook caravan page? I'd love to hear what caravaners can argue about.

It'd be hilarious.

"Hey the lotus caravans have 1.35 mm's of extra bed space!"
"Yeah, but the Jayco has a bigger toilet!"
"You suck!"
"You're not a true supporter!"

"I'm old, want a beer?"
"Yeah."

@:D:giggle::angel::angel::angel:
They just argue on the best ways to distrupt traffic on highways.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8