So who's ready??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you going to renew your membership in 2021

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 50/50

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Going to upgrade

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You know now the season is over in the coming weeks our very silent and in the backgrounds membership team is going to come calling for renewals for next season 2021.

Whilst this has been the worse season I have every attended live games in terms of results I will never give up on this club.

So I am going to back again for another season in 2021 it will be my 15th year as a member.

Last edited:
And don't get me started on total years membership, as acknowledged by the club.

Those ****ing pins are still a sore point.

me too. I have a couple of 5 years and 2 or 3 of the 2year pins.

I asked could i get a 10 year one but apparently 20 plus consecutive is not enough

My plan in 2021 is this:
1. Put together my top 30 Bills to Pay/Renewals to consider
2. Put them in order of my favourites
3. Select my top 17
4. Keep the other 13 in a drawer and forget about them for as long as possible
5. Only pay these if I'm blackmailed by goat photos . . .

Will never contribute 1 cent towards a membership whilst the penns are involved with this club, your money hasbeen paying barretts salary and the useless flogs that are fulton kids

Pretty sure is rusted on fans will stick solid but I’d imagine all clubs are worried about attracting memberships with CoVid still providing complete uncertainty.

Pretty sure is rusted on fans will stick solid but I’d imagine all clubs are worried about attracting memberships with CoVid still providing complete uncertainty.
And on field performances like ours are going to make gaining new members that much harder.

Will never contribute 1 cent towards a membership whilst the penns are involved with this club, your money hasbeen paying barretts salary and the useless flogs that are fulton kids
This Pathetic post with the most pathetic attitude is why clubs go under
They go under because of miserable people that put their own miserable bitterness and agendas ahead of the love of their club and stop supporting it
Can anyone Imagine if all of us took this disgraceful attitude and not contribute 1 cent and support our club because some of us Dont like Penn , others dont like Hasler , others dont like the Incomparable Immortal , Others dont like our Directors others dont like our sponsors ? or others dont like some ones kids ?
None of us would support our great club if we had that appalling self centred miserable attitude .
NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE GLORY OF OUR GREAT CLUB WHICH IS MADE GREAT BY GREAT POSITIVE PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE TO ITS SUCCESS INCLUDING GREAT CLUB MEMBERS , GREAT SPONSORS AND GREAT COACHES AND GREAT PLAYERS
WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF OUR CLUB THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE MODERN ERA WHICH HAS GIVEN US FANS MORE SUCCESS THAN ANY OTHER CLUB
OUR LEGENDAY CLUB IS THE ONLY CLUB TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP EVERY DECADE IN THE MODERN ERA SINCE THE 70S
OUR LEGENDARY CLUB IS THE ONLY CLUB NOT TO DISGRACE ITS PROUD JERSEY AND ITS PROUD SUPPORTERS WITH A WOODEN SPOON
LIKE THE GREAT SEA EAGLES THAT WE ARE . WE HAVE ALWAYS SOARED TO BE VICTORIOUS EVERY TIME WE FELL THROUGH OUT OUR GREAT UNMACHED HISTORY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO 2021 RISING TO OUR GREAT HEIGHTS ONCE AGAIN WITH THE GREAT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALWAYS MADE OUR CLUB GREAT THROUGH THEIR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
GOD BLESS TO ALL OUR FELLOW FEATHERED FREINDS AND GREAT CLUB MEMBERS THAT BREATH LIVE TO OUR GREAT CLUB SO IT CAN CONTINUE TO CARRY ON ITS GREAT GLORY
bill-shankly-quote-lbg3v9c.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6