So who will it be ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
not even King Solomon could work this one out.

There's an asterix in my head next to this footy GF.

*2012 GF to be forgotten immediately, never existed.

I'm happier already.

To quote Henry Kissinger when asked about the 1980s Iran-Iraq war: ‘It's a pity they can’t both lose’.......both teams found guilty of cheating the cap and declared joint wooden spooners for 2012...please, let it be so...

This is like asking me if I want death by lethal injection or electrocuetion lol. Just get it over with. I must say that if Manly and the Warriors are out being a Kiwi I show patriotism and support my fellow countrymen whoever they play for. Now personally as tough as it is to choose, instead of riding the fence I have to say Bulldogs. They have alot more Kiwis and they are coached by Des. As much as Des is hated here you cant deny he has turned the Dogs average team into a title contender. It sucks as a Manly supporter but it's the truth. At the end of it all I think for me it's trying to find reasons to hate one team less than the other than wanting either team to win!!! Anyway tough luck to our Manly boys this year and I hope watching watching our 2 arch rivals battle to be champions motivates them to erase that nightmare next year. Go the Mighty Eagles for 2013!!!

I can't watch it, I won't watch it,I don't give a toss...the John Ribot inspired, salary cap rorting, cheating Purple Scum V the De$dog Scum Dog Salary Cap Rorting Bullpuppies.....you have to be kidding, that's not football that's death by a thousand cuts.

Is Pretty Woman on the Movie Chanel????

Yep, even that would be better.

For me the 2012 Football season ended last night, as much as I'm not a huge fan of Souffs, the fact that they are an ARL Club, got kicked out and came back and hadn't won a title for 40 something years would have least been a bit interesting.

Now I could not give a flying fig!!

I'm neutral and all for a good game. The top two teams fought hard to make it and deserve to be there. Either way, it will be a great game of football. The Manly loss was so extreme and pitiful that I'm now over it and not begrudging the other teams for taking their opportunities. Congratulations to both Dogs and Storm. May the best team on the day win.
Giddiup!

I'm going for the Storm too and hope it's an 80th minute video ref mistake that gives them the win.

The tantrum from Hasler would be priceless...not to mention the tears from their players and rioting from their fans.

I hope just before kickoff both teams are levitated into an alien spaceship and taken to a far off galaxy for extensive anal probing.

I hate the Storm with a passion. They are a corrupt club of cheating grubs. I hate the fact they are even in the comp let alone another Grand Final.
Go Storm!

Not wishing injury on anyone normally but my exception to the rule
Half a dozen ACLs will do
Maybe a send off or 2 as well after a brawl
Then some crowd brawls

Then both clubs fined and forever a disgrace to the NRL

The only good that can come out of the game is that we will get to see one of them lose.

The bad to come out of it is that one of them wins...off to throw up.

1348351903466_1788148.png

Looks like the big winner will be MONEY. Piles of it.

I look at the troubles the Tigers are having at the moment and behind it there is a club in debt (the balmain half at least). The Dogs make oodles of money from poker machines.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-news/rivers-of-gold-in-poker-machine-profit/story-e6freuzi-1226147364343

The Storm are well propped up too, to some ridiculous amount.

Yep, it's MONEY now that wins.

Manly had better find its river of gold or we'll go the way of the tigers. Glory years and then a slow setting sun.

Dont know what I will be doing but I have no interest in watching the GF cannot stand Storm and have equal contempt for Hasler. Look forward to cheering Tooves and the boys in 2013 Manly forever.

Blowfly said:
I'm going for the Storm too and hope it's an 80th minute video ref mistake that gives them the win.

The tantrum from Hasler would be priceless...not to mention the tears from their players and rioting from their fans.

This. I wanna see them robbed by a video clown decision that will send these **** wits into the streets rioting. All the media will talk about is the blackest day in rugby league and that **** arse club will be thrown out of the competition. Would be the best outcome possible.

Moondog said:
I hope just before kickoff both teams are levitated into an alien spaceship and taken to a far off galaxy for extensive anal probing.

Too funny ...thanks for chearing me up in this depressed state of denial

This is how I see it panning out. Dogs lead the match in a dour affair for 79 minutes. With less than a minute to go with the dogs in possession 10 metres out from the Storm tryline, Ennis gives away an innocuous penalty for pushing the marker, celebrating too early or for just being a knob. From the ensuing kick for touch the storm score a Benefit of the Doubt long distance try (despite the play being littered with several blatant forward passes and an obvious knock on when grounding the ball) and the Storm win the match.

The entire Dogs playing roster are in tears and refuse to attend the post match awards, locking themselves in their change rooms while the Storm accept the Telstra Cup.

Sensationaly after a night of celebrations the Storm are once again found to be rorting the salary cap and are immediately stripped of the title (Although for the next couple of decades the players will deludingly maintain they won the premiership).

Is it too much to hope for?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7