So who plays next week ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will take on Manly next week

• Total voters
You have to favour the Chooks but as last night shows you never know what can happen. Minor premiers have only missed the GF 4 times since NRL started in 98 but only 5 of 11 MP's Have won it all and that includes the illegal winner too

As I said in another thread.....I don't care who we play next week, we'll still win.

Though the chance to get revenge for 1997 is a pretty tempting thought.

As much as the thought of redemption for '97 is appealing I think I'd rather we played the Roosters. There is unfinished business there and if we beat them than we can safely say that we beat all the main contenders for the title in the last 6 weeks of the comp. Then there can never be any questions about the validity of our premiership.

The Roosters 3-0 record against us this year doesn't sit well with me, they need to be put in their place like Souths were last night.

Momentum is a funny thing! The Knights are riding it like Kelly Slater at the moment. I think they can do some damage tonight.

Chip and Chase said:
As much as the thought of redemption for '97 is appealing I think I'd rather we played the Roosters. There is unfinished business there and if we beat them than we can safely say that we beat all the main contenders for the title in the last 6 weeks of the comp. Then there can never be any questions about the validity of our premiership.

The Roosters 3-0 record against us this year doesn't sit well with me, they need to be put in their place like Souths were last night.

You got your wish . The chooks will come at us hard , think dce and foran are the key

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2