So who is it now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
For years there are the normal ST whipping boys - way back Jye Mullane, Ian Donnelly, Luke Williamson, Mark Bryant and even Kingy took the honour. Recently Lewis Brown copped a weekly pasting.

With all the man love for Brad and last night Morgan Boyle I don’t see an obvious candidate?

So who is it now??

For years there are the normal ST whipping boys - way back Jye Mullane, Ian Donnelly, Luke Williamson, Mark Bryant and even Kingy took the honour. Recently Lewis Brown copped a weekly pasting.

With all the man love for Brad and last night Morgan Boyle I don’t see an obvious candidate?

So who is it now??
Give it 5 minutes & we’ll find someone

So who is it now??

The new whipping boys are us supporters for not having patience and belief in our players and being too hard on them .
I will stand first in line to get whipped and the rest of you can follow
hqdefault.jpg

To be honest though the improvement in some of these players is just stunning.

Don’t worry there’ll be one that many bag after the next loss.

So who is it now??
You left off Gary Winter!

You left off Gary Winter!
I'll never forget Gary Winter but not for his on field deeds, although I thought he was a pretty honest sort of player at best.
Still he was a Sea Eagle which I wasn't.
So virtually my entire family goes to a game at Brookie early last decade. Can't remember if we were the beagles or Manly at the time but we beat the worriers and I met my hero Terry Randall so a great day.
Then we go to the leagues club and my brother in law lays eyes on Gary, who in turn spots him.
Now my brother in law taught courses at the same, shall we say, government institution Gary 'attended'.
He says gday Gary and Gary's eyes nearly popped out of his head and he said hello then disappeared not to be spotted again.
Strange days indeed...

The way Beatoff uses his hands to display his assertiveness whenever he gives an interview is so bloody annoying.

I feel like slapping something every single time.
You wouldn't be thinking of the turkey slap I hope Kev...

I'll never forget Gary Winter but not for his on field deeds, although I thought he was a pretty honest sort of player at best.
Still he was a Sea Eagle which I wasn't.
So virtually my entire family goes to a game at Brookie early last decade. Can't remember if we were the beagles or Manly at the time but we beat the worriers and I met my hero Terry Randall so a great day.
Then we go to the leagues club and my brother in law lays eyes on Gary, who in turn spots him.
Now my brother in law taught courses at the same, shall we say, government institution Gary 'attended'.
He says gday Gary and Gary's eyes nearly popped out of his head and he said hello then disappeared not to be spotted again.
Strange days indeed...

St was all over it!

https://silvertails.net/threads/manly-eye-off-superstar-jailbird.15192/

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12