So, who do you want to win tonight? dishlickers or squeels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I tipped the doggies but I really don't care .... I just hope they beat the living daylights out of each other and Klemmer touches up another ref ...

I tipped the doggies but I really don't care .... I just hope they beat the living daylights out of each other and Klemmer touches up another ref ...
IMG_20160318_173637.jpg

I think it will be a good game to watch. Not really bothered who wins but will probably root for the dogs. May as well cheer for next years coach hey...

I'm one eyed
Always loved manly
Always hated dogs
Always wanted someone to thump Reynolds

Well I guess our theory of the NRL favourites is on the line tonight, despite what @Eelectric said after the game ( he has blue and gold glasses) the Eels had a bunch of things go their way last week at crucial times in the match.

And a very lopsided penalty count, when it really has an effect on the game ( first half).

So let's see what tonight's game brings, I imagine however the refs are torn , Uncle Toddy's pet team v the team they want to see succeed to stave off GWS / Wanderers.

Tough choice for the poor dears isn't it?

@Mark from Brisbane , hey buddy I'm not going to make any sense because I'm in the zone, right now, just before the match. I'll disappear for about a month if we lose tonight , which is likely.

Just noticed Sloppa Jr copping some of his dad's trademark treatment on the sideline from one of the trainers.

Couldn't tell if he had a smile on the dial.

I have a bet with Parra to win the 1st half and dogs to win the game. But tell me is there a bigger farkwit then Foran. I farkin hate this pri*k

Dogs. Hate them but I'd rather they win purely because of Foz and his boy band haircut.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7