So many injuries...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously mate... what is it with you and Baz/Ferris? Do you REALLY believe either of them are quality? Ferris has the Titans running last and Baz remains unemployed.

nothing, I just don't believe in bullsheeting constantly to try and make myself look better like some....... but you need to do what you need to do to sleep better at night I guess.

nothing, I just don't believe in bullsheeting constantly to try and make myself look better like some....... but you need to do what you need to do to sleep better at night I guess.
Well my friend, you are indeed bullsheeting yourself when it comes to Baz and Ferris.

Some numbnuts just don't like having a mirror held up to them .... I have a dream ... that before I shuffle of this mortal coil .... the punchiest of punchies slowly start to appreciate that not all injuries are the fault of the trainer .... not all wins are because of the coach ... that not all losses are because of the coach ... that preparation H is more effective than bitch rants because you are losing ... ... and that football teams are a living organism that all parts from the front officee to the ballboy have to be effective for success ... teams in the modern era find it difficult to maintain for from one week to the next ... and as many clubs have shown ... it can take only one incident or goose to derail a season ...

This year has seen many improvments in all those areas .... from Dessie, Donny, Monnas, Ballin, and yes you numbnuts .. even a sprint coach and sports pychologist ... all have played an important role above and beyond just having a coach ... to the media dept, and front office .....

PSS ... and for the record I am glad Ferris has gone ... as someone on here said ... the slovenly sack of old rags had a head and beard like a homeless womans crutch ... we certianly appear fitter under Donny ... but even more important ... Donny is a man's man and not only gets men fit ... he is a role model that also mentors and inspires men ..... I would rate him every bit as important in his own way as Dessie ...

Oh eff right off media!

For days we've heard about how Marty's tackle was the worst ever in 100+ years of footy, and now Evan's reckless high tackle is described as "a collision".

Why, why is it a pre-requisite to be a f'wit when you become a 'sports journo'? To all the nrl media tossers who troll forums, you really are rubbish. In fact suburbs should be made aware when you move into them.

Beat me to it GE ..... "a collision"., jumped off the page, when I read that I nearly put my fist through my nice new monitor ... FMD the bull**** over the top reaction to Marty's hit compared with Evan's shoulder charge (and Alvaros), swinging arm to Brad Parker, especially on Fox's shows last night, is stunning !! I think I'm going to cancel my Foxtel subscription and for the games I can't attend I'll listen to the radio call and later watch replays ... when we win!!

Last edited:
Nice post @Woodsie

'I am picking up what you are putting down'

Some people have missed my point (which means I must have made it poorly.... always blame the author, not the reader). My point was that Sometimes, $hit happens. We are 100% better prepared this year.... and I think Donny is amazing.

But I don't blame Donny for the injuries..... yet some people on here would have done exactly that if Ferris was here. This isn't about Ferris - it is about how quickly some people like to throw stones.

But anyways - onwards and upwards. I do think we are up against it this week.... but I will be happy if we turn up and give it our best. No rolling over. Win or loss, we had a great season compared to expectations.

I thought that our injury problems were all Ferris’s fault?

Where is the Ferris bashing brigade now? We have more injuries than ever before!!!! Planning to blame Donny S?

Didn’t think so.

It’s called LUCK. Sometimes you have it (and win premierships). Sometimes you don’t.

Great year lads. Well done.

People were blaming Ferris for the fact that our players couldn't compete for 80 mins.

That and he was a fat, unprofessional piece of human debris.

Looks like the sharks hoodoo will be broken.We have to many injuries people.

Just because we have some injuries it does not mean we are going to lay down and surrender to the Sharks

We will come out fighting like we never fought before .

They can knock us down but through our resilience we will keep rising until we wear them down

and become Victorious at our fortress and in front of our cheering supporters

Who have faith in us that we can do the job and we wont let them down

gettyimages-140974688-1024x1024.jpg

Nice post @Woodsie

'I am picking up what you are putting down'

Some people have missed my point (which means I must have made it poorly.... always blame the author, not the reader). My point was that Sometimes, $hit happens. We are 100% better prepared this year.... and I think Donny is amazing.

But I don't blame Donny for the injuries..... yet some people on here would have done exactly that if Ferris was here. This isn't about Ferris - it is about how quickly some people like to throw stones.

But anyways - onwards and upwards. I do think we are up against it this week.... but I will be happy if we turn up and give it our best. No rolling over. Win or loss, we had a great season compared to expectations.

That is how I read your original post ..... some are lucky that stone throwing doesn't require any complicated qualifications ....

Sirro , Marty and Thommo basically hardly missed a game all year till a couple of weeks ago. We are about to find out how good those three guys are unfortunately. You don’t replace them and expect to handle a Sharks pack with their tails up with guys from a reserve grade side that was an also ran.
Sirro is every chance of playing Origin next year. He’s that good in my books. And our line speed is dictated so much by Thommo. We have been yards slower off our line since he’s been out.So glad he’s having another year. And Marty is Marty. One of the top four props in the game.

Des. This game is your Holy Grail. In my books unwinnable on paper.Win this and you will become Manly deity. I’ll be there with the family hoping the old boy can do it. It will be one for the ages and cement him as one of the NRLs greatest coaches if he’s not there already.

Last edited:
Oh eff right off media!

For days we've heard about how Marty's tackle was the worst ever in 100+ years of footy, and now Evan's reckless high tackle is described as "a collision".

Why, why is it a pre-requisite to be a f'wit when you become a 'sports journo'? To all the nrl media tossers who troll forums, you really are rubbish. In fact suburbs should be made aware when you move into them.

70537924_2502963693276933_3842123807078744064_n.jpg

Oh eff right off media!

I've seen the tackle couple of hundred times now and in slow mo, it was a sloppy tackle when he reached over, how they can say it was a swinging arm I've got no idea. Obviously a chance to beat it up outweighs the truth. Still think it warrants a week on the sideline, but seriously

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8