So how many dives this weekend?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more "spear" tackles occurring now the media is in a spin over it. As players already milk most things this isn't really much of a step further.

Correct technique is to bend down at the hip with a foot still on the ground then use your forearm to prevent hard impact and lift the foot just before the head/shoulder hits the ground. Guaranteed penalty.

Note there is minimal risk in this as you are controlling the force from a very low starting position and history shows that full blown spear tackles rarely do injure at all.

it will be business as usual, meaning it depends who is dumping and who is being dumped. Same as high hits. Basically if someone upends a Manly player or hits them high, it is the Manly player at fault. However, if JT upends say, joel reddy then it will be joel's fault, if david hala upends inglis hala will be getting a few weeks break. Not fair but that is the way it seems to be.

Inglis won't be speared this weekend as he knows the jig is up, at least for a while.

Good to save the dives for the finals when you really need a send off to win. That's probably the advice of their coach

He won't be speared this weekend as its all Manly's fault. No other team ever does anything wrong it's only those bad Manly players that do the rough stuff.

Watch what will happen if there is a spear tackle on a Manly player. (I vote nothing will happen. It'll be seen as simple payback or karma.)

All I have ever wanted was consitency by the NRL. I am still waiting.

eagle-rock08 said:
He won't be speared this weekend as its all Manly's fault. No other team ever does anything wrong it's only those bad Manly players that do the rough stuff.

Watch what will happen if there is a spear tackle on a Manly player. (I vote nothing will happen. It'll be seen as simple payback or karma.)

All I have ever wanted was consitency by the NRL. I am still waiting.
Don't hold your breath as I can't see that happening any time soon

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6