So front rowers 2014??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bearfax said:
Trbojevic may only be playing kids in U20s but check his figures each week and you'll see he's the dominant force every week. I suspect he will be in Manly's 25 next year and playing NSW Cup initially. But I can see him and possibly Sao gradually getting first grade game time and by 2015, they could be Manly's premier front rowers. They're both young, but they are standout players in the making. Awesome potential.

Trbojevic has played in NSW cup this year. Plus he's been training with the first team since last year.

Not expecting him to be right in the top rotation from the get go next year but he'll get some solid minutes at some stage. Especially with it being a contract year for him.

effnic said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Ryan said:
Is King really up to is anymore? He hasn't played a full season in forever.

All the more reason to squeeze a couple more seasons out of him. When players have many seasons of long injury lay offs it often (but not always) prolongs their careers by a season or two, as their bodies have been sat on the sidelines not being belted.

Kingy = 2 more seasons. Then he goes out to pasture

Joking right? Pasture was calling kingy many moons ago.

You all leave Jason alone as he is still our premier prop. He cannot help it that he is injured.

Tough game tough man. Tough old show

Solved - I've just had a look through the UK phone directory and there are still quite a lot of burgess's left over there.

Hahaha at ^^^^^^

Mate would you mind giving half a dozen a call and order them takeaway for 2014?

A six-pack of Burgess's could hurt...

kingyfan said:
effnic said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Ryan said:
Is King really up to is anymore? He hasn't played a full season in forever.

All the more reason to squeeze a couple more seasons out of him. When players have many seasons of long injury lay offs it often (but not always) prolongs their careers by a season or two, as their bodies have been sat on the sidelines not being belted.

Kingy = 2 more seasons. Then he goes out to pasture

Joking right? Pasture was calling kingy many moons ago.

You all leave Jason alone as he is still our premier prop. He cannot help it that he is injured.

Tough game tough man. Tough old show

Perhaps leave Lord Eagleton out of the quote next time ;)
I wasnt bagging him out, i believe he still has something to offer Manly in coming seasons

NFN2IT said:
IF thats the case can we compete with the bigger packs in the comp? coz geez souths are riding the wave to the GF on the back of the Burgess boys.

more like riding the wave of having the refs on your side. if it was just up to the burgess boys they would not be in the position they are currently in. they may be big and mobile but they have many errors in their game

Maybe their weakness is that you only have to poke one and they all come flying in. Could be great diversion!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4