So anybody think we will win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I think the boys will be up against it tonight and can not see them winning, I just don't think we are playing well enough at this stage.

I will be hoping for a win of course but will be happily surprised if we get the points.

Melbourne 24 to 10 mom Cooper Cronk

I am think we will lose

Melbourne 14
Manly 6

Put money on manly on todays odds to win the grand final cause if they win tonight there odds will drop cosiderably our forwards will win it.

On current form I can't see us winning. All I'm hoping for is a reversal of the pathetic capitulation we witnessed in the GF last year. If we rip in and look like worthy protaganists then I will be happy. If someone were to clock Crocker as an even up that would be an added bonus.

lol @ flips painful score prediction.

i think it will be close and will cost Inglis a representitive jersey this year. if i were to bet on it i would say melbourne by under 8 points. Though manly shall win because i like following my heart

I have tipped the Storm because everyone else will take them in the work tipping comp, so I wont lose any ground.

I am hopeful we can win, but i'm not expecting it. As long as we are in the game for most of the 80 minutes I will be pleased.

To be honest if we get close I will be happy however at work there are a lot of people who think we are more than just a good chance.

If our defence holds we are a chance if not we could lose by 10 to 18 points.

I didn;t give us much hope 24 hours ago

However, from that time on, my levels of optimism have increased a wee bit

Last night The Canterbury Rams, my basketball side, who are 1-7 this season, travelled up to Auckland, where they haven't won for over 6 years, and towelled them up 89-71

And also the First Class cricket final, Canterbury set Wellington 249 to win, i thought we had no chance, then my mate took 4/1 from 4 overs last night to have them 14/4. Thought we were dead and buried again today when they recovered to 160/5 but then Canterbury took 3 wickets in an over, and ended up winning by 49 runs and take the title

They say there results come in 3s, and i already have 2 unlikely ones in, so come on Manly

I think we will get beaten 50-14,they are not as good as they were last year,but we are 20 points worse this year.As much as I like Dessies work ethic we look as so we are not coached,sure we made last years grand final,but I put that down to fitness and will to win.I think we should compare Fittler,Bellamy and Hasler the roosters and the storm play atractive and skilfull rugby league with due respect I will struggle to stay awke watching us tonight,and lets not just say they have better players,we seem to lake composre and teamwork,were as the other 2 teams seem very well coached,and have planned moves.When was the last time we put on a planned move,NOT this decade we used to be entertaining now we are a bore

MNF link said:
I think we will get beaten 50-14,they are not as good as they were last year,but we are 20 points worse this year.As much as I like Dessies work ethic we look as so we are not coached,sure we made last years grand final,but I put that down to fitness and will to win.I think we should compare Fittler,Bellamy and Hasler the roosters and the storm play atractive and skilfull rugby league with due respect I will struggle to stay awke watching us tonight,and lets not just say they have better players,we seem to lake composre and teamwork,were as the other 2 teams seem very well coached,and have planned moves.When was the last time we put on a planned move,NOT this decade we used to be entertaining now we are a bore

Normally don't bother replying to this garbage, but have some time to kill

10 days ago v the Warriors, scrum packs, Stewart packs into lock, Menzies goes right, opens up the inside gap and Stewart opens the scoring untouched

I would have wished for less media talk during the week and more heads down & focused on the gameplan.

But anything could happen tonight.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

10 days ago v the Warriors, scrum packs, Stewart packs into lock, Menzies goes right, opens up the inside gap and Stewart opens the scoring untouched

LOL, don't point out theirs been a whole other game since then. ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=MNF link=topic=177297.msg181883#msg181883 date=1207891088]
I think we will get beaten 50-14,they are not as good as they were last year,but we are 20 points worse this year.As much as I like Dessies work ethic we look as so we are not coached,sure we made last years grand final,but I put that down to fitness and will to win.I think we should compare Fittler,Bellamy and Hasler the roosters and the storm play attractive and skillful rugby league with due respect I will struggle to stay awake watching us tonight,and lets not just say they have better players,we seem to lake composure and teamwork,were as the other 2 teams seem very well coached,and have planned moves.When was the last time we put on a planned move,NOT this decade we used to be entertaining now we are a bore

[/quote]
        Wow thats a planned move and creative coaching,I knew NZ was stuck in the 70's but I thought as a manly fan you would have more sense.That particular move I learnt in u7's and you use it as an example  of a great planned move :eek:

So you admit it was a move then ?

That proves the point, your question is answered.

Now you are changing the criteria to "great" planned move i see. Typical Mata move to change the goalposts when found out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8