Snoz and $ouffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bulldogs 2nd? Bulldogs have suffered injuries to key players? I don't think so. They have had a few average firstgrade backs hurt, but none of them have been of the class of T-Rex, Mattai, G Stewart, Wolfman etc who have been out for long periods at Manly.
Sure, the Dogs are way better than previous seasons, and I must admit that Barba is so much better than I imagined. But this won't be their year. Perhaps next season. You'll certainly have the heaviest pack. But you are going to have to shed a lot of workhorses to fit under the cap - and they do the bulk of your tackling.

I think Mr I has provided a very fair assessment and as per my previous post it will be out of Melbourne Manly or the dogs.. seriously though as much as u hate des for the way he left. He has shown this year what I have been saying to so many people for years.. He is the best coach in the NRL by far. I knew dogs would make the 8 but top 4 is lookin good for them.

Sorry that top 4 was not in finishing order.

Dogs have had a run of injuries to their backline. Goodwin, Turner first off, then Lafai, then Browne and finally Macdougall.

Melb are definitely at the top and the front-runners. Any of the Bulldogs/Broncos/Manly could be up with them come finals time.

I'm not writing off too many teams just yet. Tigers Cows. Even Souths ... Sharks?? Stranger things have happened. Currently I think we'll win, otherwise Brisbane or Tigers.

MrInvisible said:

Dogs have had a run of injuries to their backline. Goodwin, Turner first off, then Lafai, then Browne and finally Macdougall.

Melb are definitely at the top and the front-runners. Any of the Bulldogs/Broncos/Manly could be up with them come finals time.
Gotta say MR I, seems a fair analysis imo but probably underrated the Seaeagles who are coasting atm without key players & possably overrated the Dogs but its to be expected - all fans wear the rose coloured glasses to an extent, myself included.
The team breakdown was almost perfect except I think the Cows have more than Thursto this year with the best pack imo that almost has them genuine contenders. Still dont buy the Broncos stuff but thats just opinion - time will tell.

MrInvisible said:

Mr i, even though i say don't underestimate the Dogs you guys are yet to beat a full strength actual premiership contender in Manly, Broncos or Storm this year, your wins have been against the lower sides with good margins. You actually lost to Manly without Foran and Trex playing ;)

De$ is definitely making a huge impact on your team though. If Manly get a full side on the field for a few weeks you will realize just how much catching up the dogs have left to match it with the premiers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4