Snipers on Spit & Roseville bridges?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher

So it looks like there's a rugby game on at Brooky and the Melbourne side are inviting their pox ridden fans to journey North.

This has got to be the height of stupidity. The commies are either shagging virus infested returnees, branch stacking or signing up to belt and road initiatives and quite frankly we don't need that on the peninsula.

If you see a blue and white number plate take 'em out

So it looks like there's a rugby game on at Brooky and the Melbourne side are inviting their pox ridden fans to journey North.

This has got to be the height of stupidity. The commies are either shagging virus infested returnees, branch stacking or signing up to belt and road initiatives and quite frankly we don't need that on the peninsula.

If you see a blue and white number plate take 'em out
Mona Vale Road it is then.

And that would be the easiest way in - F5/M7/M2/Ring Road 3 (or whatever they’re calling it these days) - you have arrived!;)

Maybe though....

If the nrl season gets postponed again:

Tom can recover
Refs cant rip us off anymore
Can work with those who are staying and not those who are leaving
"Kids" get a bit older.

Mmmm...I guess I'm grumpy after the loss but it doesn't sound half bad!

6793962-4x3-large.jpg

"Virus isn't hitting NSW Xi... we will call a footy match and spread it that way."

Rebels arrive in Sydney this week and will 'host' the Reds at Lottoland in Brookvale, on Sydney's northern beaches, with 3500 tickets on sale as of Sunday.

so this Sunday the rebels are playing the reds in a rugby game with Victorian fans being invited to attend at brookvale oval. I don’t care about them playing but allowing any vic fans into the state and attending brookvale oval spells Covid outbreak and I don’t want here playing at this ground.

Rebels arrive in Sydney this week and will 'host' the Reds at Lottoland in Brookvale, on Sydney's northern beaches, with 3500 tickets on sale as of Sunday.

so this Sunday the rebels are playing the reds in a rugby game with Victorian fans being invited to attend at brookvale oval. I don’t care about them playing but allowing any vic fans into the state and attending brookvale oval spells Covid outbreak and I don’t want here playing at this ground.
They are closing the border tomorrow night, there won’t be many Vics there

They are closing the border tomorrow night, there won’t be many Vics there

just rang the club they are aware of this ridiculous suggestion and are looking into options but can’t say publicly what they are.

they better close the borders I have seen way too many vic number plates around the beaches for my liking.

I say from midnight Tuesday ban all rugby, nrl and afl vic based teams from playing in NSW until this second Covid outbreak is sorted.

Border now closed, but did anyone expect any Victorian to travel for the rebels? No fans exist for that team.

Good thing the border is closing. I wonder where the pollies screaming for the borders to open up are now?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4