Snake's future remains uncertain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This story is the same as the fox one two days ago. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I sincerely hope and have a feeling that he will stay at Manly and it will be announced soon.
If he happens to announce he's leaving I'll travel down from Qld in my Manly jersey and lie in front of his car in protest. He's a nice guy so I'm sure he won't run me over. I'll then use my Snake charming skills (I can access a flute) to convince him to play out his career at Manly. So leave it to me, I'll sort it. Go the Snake and Go Manly!

niccipops said:
This story is the same as the fox one two days ago. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Exactly right Niccipops. Another rehashed version of the article from 2 days ago.

His future is certain to me.in the future he will remain a manly legend. Just hope he adds a few more years to his record

With a headline like that you would think he was on deaths door

WAMF said:
globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
I'll then use my Snake charming skills (I can access a flute) to

lol

stop it GE

This one time at band camp..........
I'll give you that. Very funny boys but fellas, I'm talking Indian style Snake charming not American Pie flute work so back in your boxes.

niccipops said:
If he happens to announce he's leaving I'll travel down from Qld in my Manly jersey and lie in front of his car in protest. He's a nice guy so I'm sure he won't run me over. I'll then use my Snake charming skills (I can access a flute) to convince him to play out his career at Manly. So leave it to me, I'll sort it. Go the Snake and Go Manly!

Good onya Niccipops - will leave it in your capable hands! :)

niccipops said:

Good onya Niccipops - will leave it in your capable hands! :)

I can't see any other NRL club offering him a 4 year deal. If he wants a 4 year deal than it stands to reason he'll have to take less money.

I can't see any other NRL club offering him a 4 year deal. If he wants a 4 year deal than it stands to reason he'll have to take less money.

just another click bait article full of dribble to bring a few people to the site. Just because there is no news of pen to paper yet they pull these pieces together to fill column inches and have their website ads seen by more people.

just another click bait article full of dribble to bring a few people to the site. Just because there is no news of pen to paper yet they pull these pieces together to fill column inches and have their website ads seen by more people.

Come on manly management. Charm the snake!

Stretch the budget cause he's worth it.

And if you read this Brett , forget about the pot of gold. Just think Israel F- whatshisname. Be a manly legend!

Come on manly management. Charm the snake!

Stretch the budget cause he's worth it.

And if you read this Brett , forget about the pot of gold. Just think Israel F- whatshisname. Be a manly legend!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11