• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big brace on the left knee. The sort used for ACL, but hopefully it is precautionary.

He may of course have been rested to stop him dropping a Storm player after Blair's possible slur on his integrity.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Cletus said:
I hope he was just being rested.

Why in hell would he have been rested with Wolfie off the field.
As a precaution because he had some knee soreness? It just seemed weird that he didn't come off in the first half, if it was something major you'd think he'd come off straight away. Here's hoping anyway.

you don't take your star fullback off at halftime unless there's a real drama. prepare for the worst.

Did you see Brett limping after he got up from a tackle late in 1st half few mins from the end. This is about 40 out from melb goalline.

Just going on memory from the ground here: then the play went from middle of field over to right side and ended in Tony Williams' try near the posts.

I saw Brett immediately and got worried, and missed the resulting play for T Rex to score, Brett limped badly on the right leg for about 30 secs and then appeared to walk much better soon after.

But you guys who watched the TV are saying that the brace is on the left leg? Wow...more to this than meets the eye

Few mins after that the play was again at melb's line and the fight broke out.

The intensity of feeling in the crowd and players was incredible, much more so than any games in last couple of seasons - on a par to the home semis of 07 and 08

CLIT COMMANDER said:
you don't take your star fullback off at halftime unless there's a real drama. prepare for the worst.

It's definitely a worry and soured the win for me.

Brace for soreness doesn't sound right. Brace usually means structural, but if it was sore, I would have though ice was the go.

Plenty of talk about Snakes form this year and to be honest, I stil think he's been a ways off his best. He's made a lot of errors this year. For a bloke who barely made one for 3 years, tells me he's not quite 100% whether that be physically or mentally, who knows.

he hasn't really looked right, always worried the hell out of me!! hopefully he could be right in few weeks if not major

grade 1 medial is only a 1-2 weeks

grade 3 is a complete tear and doubt it is this serious.

webeke played a g/f with a medial ligiment tear!!!!

I like the aggression hoppa brings the ball back with, Snake hasn't been doing that and has never looked comfortable - though our defence looks better with him organising it from the back.

I could live with 2 weeks. Next weeks OK doesn't really matter then we get our revenge from last year and knock St Choke out of the finals then week off and Brett is back.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2