Snake wants 2.4 mil from Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Just from Weidler on 9 news, Snake wants 2.4 mil from Manly.

At least he's up front with whats required to make him stay.

2.4 Over 4 years, to be honest i doubt he will make 4 years ! huge waste of the cap of he bungs out another injury. Decisions decisions !

Hard to keep him. A big call unless another club has already put an offer on the table for him.

I cant see you guys paying $600k a year for Stewart. You chased Tedesco pretty hard so id say that suggests the club feels Stewart isnt worth it. Time will tell

at his best, he is worth it, but considering his injuries, its a massive gamble

Danny Wiedler Really ??? Didnt he Report Brett and Glen would walk out on the Club 3 months ago ???

probably means the stewie boys will be at different clubs, Glen will command a good contract too and i cant see any club affording both

how would that red headed rat rooter know
as far as I know Brett doesnt talk to any of those fools

2.4 over 5 years isnt too bad

Is he a 600k player without a doubt.
Are those knees going to last 4 years? I really hope so if he's is at manly or not.

Danny weidler is the most unreliable source of all. If its true then id be seriously considering another fullback option, that amount of money is huge for a player with 2 bad knees. Love Brett to death but that price is way to steep, especially when your trying to keep the 2 best halves in the game !

I would offer him $600,000pa downgraded by $300,000pa in recognition for our loyalty to him during his court and injury sagas. He owes us.

they'll never play at different clubs

i still recon Glenn will be released at the end of this year and they'll both go to the Dogs on 3 year deals which will see them out

Mybludog said:
they'll never play at different clubs

i still recon Glenn will be released at the end of this year and they'll both go to the Dogs on 3 year deals which will see them out

Hey Russ. You think manly would release Glenn to allow him to sign with the dogs. I would be surprised out of principal. Maybe they will both end up at saints where they could move back to the gong.

Snake is worth $400K a year tops. Manly won't pay more than $350K. And I wouldn't sign him for more than 2 years.

Sorry love the guy but his taking a punt on that figure. Even the Bulldogs would bork at that price in my opinion.

Once the new tv deal comes in I reckon he is worth 600k a season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4